[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• Official Post

Remember when Forge changed it's liquid system and broke GregTech 5? Same here. Although NC2 doesn't add any liquids, it does use the API for the Liquid Sensor Location Card.

People actually use those Forge builds? I was testing IC2 using a beta 1.7.10 build of Forge until Thunderdark forced it to 1332, so I guess I somewhat neglect it.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Well I'm not updating then :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Found out that the IC2 wrench does not work to rotate text, it just removes the block. The BC wrench works. Sorry about that Bony :P

GregTech is love, GregTech is life! :love:

• Going to look into that anyway, BuildCraft should not be a requirement :P

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

So, new release. Tadah. 2.2.5a-GoingForTheKill. Does stuff .

Normal .
    Src .

Higher forge requirement... *totally ignores*

I see this too much.

• Official Post

You're going to have to update eventually :P

lol no

I see this too much.

• Wait, the Energy Kit works with RF? Er, brokenly works?

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Been sticking with Forge 1291 because it's the latest recommended, even though lots of my mods have made the jump into the 13xx's... Going to try upping to 1373 JUST for this, xbony. I hope you realize how much this means I love NC2...

• That means i have to update IC2 Classic also to the fitting Forge...
    Or i think it is already updated to the latest at least from what i have seen at least...

Oh by the way xBony if you need help (not codewise because you hate my coding stile xD) with something to make NC compatible to IC2 Classic then ask luckly i can extend the API easily

• Official Post

Nooooo, stick with as low a Forge build as possible! ^^

I see this too much.

• I agree, but to be more precise : Stick with the LATEST RECOMMENDED build of forge ;)

• Well i meant with that that i have to update forge anyways and i take the recommented version anyways, because my current version is 1291... And that is outdated...
    and i do not think that gradlew will update forge by itself...
    ^^"

Edit: My IC2 Classic invioment is at 1291, and the other 1.7.10 invioment for everything else is at 1220-1221. So gradlew does not update at all forge which is kinda bad...

• ok did not know that...
    The is with classic invioment is no problem... need to fix the other invioment which will be for a lot of addons there...
    But i am not for coding here (this week), just watching a couple things