[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• Anyone have a world with the Info Panel texture glitch? I'm looking to fix that problem but cannot replicate it myself.

Ps. Just started fixing the "thing" on my branch, should be done by next week(TM)

• Official Post

Anyone have a world with the Info Panel texture glitch? I'm looking to fix that problem but cannot replicate it myself.

It's a really hard bug to replicate, I think there's some combination of mods that does it because I could pretty consistently get it with one of my earlier 1.7.10 mod collections, but that also affected REI's Minimap, so it might not have been Nuclear Control's fault that it was happening.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Anyone have a world with the Info Panel texture glitch? I'm looking to fix that problem but cannot replicate it myself.

Ps. Just started fixing the "thing" on my branch, should be done by next week(TM)

I have had the panel rendering bug many times, both in 1.6.4 and 1.7.10. It happened to me a lot, now it happens a lot less. It looks like it is a bug that happens randomly, you cannot duplicate it easily.

I don't know why the second quote appeared... Oh, well... Whatever...

GregTech is love, GregTech is life! :love:

• I updated IC2 experimental to the latest stable Jenkins build this weekend and now, when I start Minecraft I get the message that it needs and can not find any version of IC2.

Is this something that this mod (or another IC2 plugin/addon that I do not know of) fails to detect, or is it something that the IC2 Experimental crew forgot to change/keep?

• No. IC2 Exp is simply to new for Nuclear Control. Reason beeing simply that IC2 Updated a lot of functions which are now incompatible to Nuclear Control...
    How much is not sure. But 1 thing. The last update was long ago... I did make fixes for a couple things in NC also and they are still not released yet...

• I'll try to look in the development environment for any methods changed. I'm waiting for dmf444 to finish the stuff in his branch before releasing anything, I'm not sure how long that will take.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Here are some suggestions to exacerbate AE2 support:

• Add ExtraCells support, so we can see the amount of bytes used on liquid drives. And probably add infromation about of amount of certain liquid in the ME system.
    • Add Thaumic Energistics support. Like previous point, but about essentia drives.
    • Add information about energy used by ME system (in EU/AE/RF)
    • Add information which is shown in ME network tool (the amount of machines, cables, etc in the ME system)

I'm actually looking forward for first three, the fourth one is just an idea. :)

"Nevermore!" - thus quoth the raven.

• The 10k Coolant Cells should have full durability- you shouldn't be able to see the durability bar.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

Reactor components come with damage bars when you craft them, there's no way to get a barless one without spawning it in.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

How many weeks until you actually release the fix? :P

I see this too much.