Guys!

• Official Post

What is the forum's current power level?!

Images

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Let's celebrate it with fireworks!

You see, when you open new doors, there is a price to pay. Now imagine... tonight, you look under your bed, and, lo and behold, you find a monster! And you're immediately eaten. Now, if you hadn't looked for the monster, you wouldn't have found it and you'd still be happy in your beds, instead of being slowly digested in the stomach sack of the creature. But, with any luck, your sister or your brothers might have heard your screams, and your endeavor will serve as a valuable lesson to them.

• Fireworks are going in France for this!
    (Well, in fact, no, they are firing rockets just because of the French revolution anniversary...). :)

• Anyways. Sweet!. :P Only if Alblaka would get back on! He finally achieved his dreams I suppose.

I wonder what our almighty Dragonlord is doing these days. Does anyone know?

You see, when you open new doors, there is a price to pay. Now imagine... tonight, you look under your bed, and, lo and behold, you find a monster! And you're immediately eaten. Now, if you hadn't looked for the monster, you wouldn't have found it and you'd still be happy in your beds, instead of being slowly digested in the stomach sack of the creature. But, with any luck, your sister or your brothers might have heard your screams, and your endeavor will serve as a valuable lesson to them.

• Well, I don't blame him. Smite is the shiz.

That's a rather cool idea, but a lone tree is suspicious, better plant some more. So really... forget about solar-flowers, solar-trees are the next generation :P

• By the way, I had known a time when IC2 forums made something like 100 000 hits a day. Where are all these guys gone?

• Official Post

With Alblaka probably.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Sure. But the mod is still awesome. I don't know why people are less interested. Maybe because the game is also aging and people get interested in other games?

• Official Post

Not really. More just that the mod community has changed, and so IC2 is not the only tech mod out there in the same way Buildcraft isn't the only item and fluid moving mod anymore.

I see this too much.

• Hm. So we'll never beat the hit-count record...