40 block long electric ladder!

• So i was playing around trying to get a electric ladder working for 30 blocks..

I thought I could add it in the middle and be ok but i kept hitting it going up.

I had made a second one to play around with and found this design allows you to go 40 blocks
    :Miner: = Magnetizer
    :Rubber: = iron fence

:Miner:
    :Rubber:
    :Miner:

I am not sure if this is the intended effect the mod designers want but I say its a good solution

If its not.. can we please get the electric ladder to have a smaller block shape on one or two sides so that you can tie multiple together to go up

• Official Post

That's how Magnetizers are meant to work. They conduct 20 iron fences above and 20 below.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• That's how Magnetizers are meant to work. They conduct 20 iron fences above and 20 below.

but it was unexpected they would work together like that to make a 40 step ladder..
    still would love a option to make it longer for giggles :)

• The recipe would have to be exspensive for 200 blocks, and should require a new voltage, like MV or HV.

that would be acceptable.. but have it configured like the voltage blocks.. IE switches to pull in voltage

• I thought the idea was to attach the magnetizer to the *side* of the pole every 40 blocks to get an unlimited height pole, but alas, it seems it must be at the top and bottom giving a max effective height of 40 total, only using half of the effective range of each magnetizer.