[Addon ?] (Minecraft Version: 1.7.10) Transformer Convertors 2

• Well, when the cops show up... as if... don't resist, and make sure have coffee and donuts out for them.

Got it. Don't leave the dead-bodies out, leave coffee, and donuts out for the pigs. You sure know what you're doing... what do you do for a living? :P

EDIT: Apparently I can check this thread out when I'm in Eclipse! :D (Currently in it right now! :D)

• I'm in construction, but when it comes to cops, yeah, I know what I'm doing. My great grandfather, grandfather, 2 uncles and an aunt is a cop and in my childhood days I tended to get into trouble and my aunt was always the one that basically came after me, hoping to turn my life around. She did, finally, granted it took a few.. many... tries, but she finally got through to me and I stopped getting into trouble... well, as much trouble anyways. So yeah, I know how cops work. If you treat them with respect and tell them the truth and don't act psychotic, they're usually quite reasonable and will treat you nicely.. even if they do have to arrest you. Now on the other hand, if you get hostile or confronting or you do something stupid like try to play dumb or deny you did anything wrong or even try to run, then pretty much all bets are off and they will use force if needed. Yes, I learned that lesson the hard way, but it only took once, after that it was, well duh they got called here cause you did something bad so don't play stupid cause they already knew what I did and that's why they were there. So it was just a waste of time and their patience by acting like I didn't do anything wrong, which really ticks them off quickly when you waste their time and lie to them. Otherwise, be civil, they'll do the same.

• I'm in construction, but when it comes to cops, yeah, I know what I'm doing. My great grandfather, grandfather, 2 uncles and an aunt is a cop and in my childhood days I tended to get into trouble and my aunt was always the one that basically came after me, hoping to turn my life around. She did, finally, granted it took a few.. many... tries, but she finally got through to me and I stopped getting into trouble... well, as much trouble anyways. So yeah, I know how cops work. If you treat them with respect and tell them the truth and don't act psychotic, they're usually quite reasonable and will treat you nicely.. even if they do have to arrest you. Now on the other hand, if you get hostile or confronting or you do something stupid like try to play dumb or deny you did anything wrong or even try to run, then pretty much all bets are off and they will use force if needed. Yes, I learned that lesson the hard way, but it only took once, after that it was, well duh they got called here cause you did something bad so don't play stupid cause they already knew what I did and that's why they were there. So it was just a waste of time and their patience by acting like I didn't do anything wrong, which really ticks them off quickly when you waste their time and lie to them. Otherwise, be civil, they'll do the same.

You forgot this part. ^^
    "Only if the cops aren't crooked or corrupted, they'll be civil if you are."
    But yeah, I understand what you're trying to say.

• Official Post

Almost looks like the camera mod.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• It's a picture...
    The picture was just a proof-of-concept of replacing the main-menu for Minecraft. I'm going to do more later on when I get the time to. Like, replacing everything in the menu like an old menu mod I've seen. (Congrats to you if you know what mod it was. :P)

• Official Post

BTW, what's core.plugins.playerstaker.commands about?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• So, the only thing blocking my way of updating this mod, is the packet-handler setup. I don't know how adamRos did it, but I'm not sure I can recycle it for 1.7.10. :\

On another note:
    Apparently the reason why my Minecraft laggs when testing the main-menu, is the way I bind my custom textures. I think I need to stop using Java Reflection...

• Official Post

Damn it people! I need ideas! X(

What kinda ideas? EU -> MJ (and back) ideas, random suggestions, mods we want updating?

I see this too much.