[IC² Exp] Coolant

• Somehow the recipe for the Coolant Cell :Coolant Cell: doesn't work. Tried the Wiki and NEI doesn't helpt much either. Using the latest build for 1.7.10

• Any water containment thing in the center of the crafting table. Around it (the sides of the square, not the corners), four tin plates.

• Official Post

^Above - no. That's not the recipe any more :P

Describe doesn't work. And by latest build, do you mean 515?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Oops, sorry, I'm still bound to 1.6.4 due to mods not updating.

• ^Above - no. That's not the recipe any more :P

Describe doesn't work. And by latest build, do you mean 515?

As in I don't know the new recipe ;) And NEI is showing how to turn coolant cell into 10k coolant cell but not how to make the coolant cell itself.
    And yes, I mean 515, sorry for not mentioning that

• Coolant (Canning Maschine_Enrich: DistilleWater + Lapidust)

DistilleWater (Condenser + Steam )

Steam ( SteamGenerator + Water + heat)

• Official Post

Coolant (Canning Maschine_Enrich: DistilleWater + Lapidust)

Snap, so that's how they work. That makes working stuff out easier :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Coolant (Canning Maschine_Enrich: DistilleWater + Lapidust)

maybe I'm just too stupid but how exactly do the steam generator and condenser work?

BTW: is there a guide to the new stuff and mechanics somewhere?

• Snap, so that's how they work. That makes working stuff out easier :P

problem is getting the canning machine to use the right side for water.. but then i am using a build where i don't have the other items or have not risked getting yet

• problem is getting the canning machine to use the right side for water.. but then i am using a build where i don't have the other items or have not risked getting yet

sec. canning machine and Fluid Ejector Upgrade in first ;)

• I think I would prefer BC pipes. I remember that by using the fluid ejector upgrade with 3 canning machines, half of the fluid went into the wrong machine.

I remember that by using the fluid ejector upgrade with 3 canning machines, half of the fluid went into the wrong machine.

:?::?: then you're doing something very wrong... fluid ejector can define the output direction...

• Really? I did not know (just to say, I'm still sticking to 1.6.4, I don't know if it is definable in that version).

• I'll try.
    Well, now, I can't since my main computer doesn't want to restart (it shut down yesterday and I cannot get any video signal since then (I mean, all the vents start, but nothing happens on the screen, stays definetely black in "no signal mode")).

• Official Post

Sounds like either a loose connection or a blown (or otherwise broken) graphics card

I see this too much.

• Would a computer shut down because the graphic card is broken?
    The thing is: I cannot test the graphic card on another machine since it is locked into the computer (well, locked on the chassis, so I might take it out by cutting off a part of the chassis).
    Also: I used to have a remote mouse and keyboard (wireless) and the receiver is meant to have some diodes ligthing up when the computer is on. The fact is that it doesn't light up at all. I think the motherboard is broken, but I'm not quite sure (the RAM is okay (I removed each module, one after another (I replaced them after) and not any of the removals helped ;( ). Any way, I'm thinking about getting an upgrade, a really cool upgrade: I might buy another computer in the next months (September seems a good month).