biomass and biogas

• Good day all together,

the new IC2 Exp Build 527 is really great, unfortunately I have a problem since the update of 508 I, the biomass can not, unfortunately, in the semi fluid generator no longer burn to produce EU. Is this a bug or is this intended? If the intention is what is then exactly biomass and biogas since except the jet pack?

Daniel Jackson

• Good day all together,

the new IC2 Exp Build 527 is really great, unfortunately I have a problem since the update of 508 I, the biomass can not, unfortunately, in the semi fluid generator no longer burn to produce EU. Is this a bug or is this intended? If the intention is what is then exactly biomass and biogas since except the jet pack?

Daniel Jackson

its a Bug in Build > #527 semi fluid generator burn ic2biogas ...(not ic2biomass only Foresty Biomass) Ic2Biomass are wet compost not really inflammable

• Hello!
    The new IC2 seems to be lacking recipe of IC2 biomass liquid. How can I get it?

The Mary Sue is not defined by her power, but by her lack of an even more powerful opponent. ©LessWrong

• First, you need to create bio chaff, which can be gained by macerating plant matter such as saplings.

Next, you'll have to enrich the chaff with water in the Canning Machine to produce the biomass. Then run the biomass through the fermenter to get biogas.

EDIT: note that biochaff may require multiples of the plant items. For example, it takes 8 tree leaves to create one biochaff, or 4 saplings, etc.

• How do you run it through the ic2 fermenter? I assumed you needed a heat source, so I have an exchanger or electric heater under the fermenter, the biochaff liquid in it now... and nothing's working.

• Official Post

The copper square on the electric heater must face (and touch) the copper square on the fermenter. Otherwise the heat isn't being transferred between the heater and the fermenter, so obviously nothing will happen.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• A biogas setup will not create positive energy if you convert it to EU then use that EU to power an electric heat generator. Get the biogas to also pump into an adjacent liquid heat generator to heat the fermenter.

• Official Post

You can change how much biogas is made per 10mb of biomass, but it isn't designed to produce energy if you keep converting from one form to another.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.