Silver and Iridium blocks.

• All vanilla materials have their compact blocks. Most of the IC2 materials have compact blocks too. Iron block, copper block, diamond block, tin block, etc. However, there isn't any silver or iridium blocks. I think there should be though :p

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• I support!

• Official Post

As nice it would be to have them I don't see anyone using them, as there's no way with IC2 that you'll ever get enough silver or iridium to make them in large numbers. Most silver adding mods add a block for anyway, and iridium is rarely collected in the same way copper for example is to need a block form. That is unless you just want them for decoration.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• As nice it would be to have them I don't see anyone using them, as there's no way with IC2 that you'll ever get enough silver or iridium to make them in large numbers.

This is not accurate. You can use UU-Matter and then the Amount of Silver or Iridium is only matter of time.

• This is not accurate. You can use UU-Matter and then the Amount of Silver or Iridium is only matter of time.

This is not accurate. You can use UU-Matter and then the Amount of Silver or Iridium is only matter of time.

exactly! time and power! so its imho not a major worry/issue long term :) just the start up till end game

• Well, knowing that some people are part of the bourgeoisie, and also want to show it, they can build structures out of iridium. Or it would be a super duper reinforced block that can hold a nuke. (No, I'm going too far here).