it comes to an end....

• ....my 14Days of Vacation.

this means new Build count will go down...a littel bit...planned:

min1 content Update peer Week ( add new Stuff of updae currenct mechanic) probably always after the weekend
    except Crash Bugs will fix as soon as possible.

for you does it mean:

You have more Time for Testing and Bug Reporting :D
    You have more Time for Update WIKI :D
    You have more Time for Update you Tutorial :D

in this sense have a nice week.

P.S. Player Build creation is of course independently of my plans

• You did a great job with all those builds, now it just needs a polishing here and there (mostly balance) and its perfect :D

So the big question.. for the current version available to download, is the new E-net in? or are we still under the old rules?

• Official Post

It was good while it lasted :)

Updating the wiki will be far easier how that the mechanics aren't changing every 5 builds. But we have to decide which wiki we'll update, so that we collect all our efforts, rather than a few doing FTB and a few on the IC2 wiki.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• It was good while it lasted :)

Updating the wiki will be far easier how that the mechanics aren't changing every 5 builds. But we have to decide which wiki we'll update, so that we collect all our efforts, rather than a few doing FTB and a few on the IC2 wiki.

I'm doing the FTB wiki. I just made my first page :D

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• If anyone wants to help with the IC2 wiki, PM me what you want changed and what to change it to and I'll replace the content as soon as possible.

Updating the wiki will be far easier how that the mechanics aren't changing every 5 builds

that I can not promise BUT 5 content Build will take 2+ Weeks not 2 Days.... ;)

Was hoping for more int he patch notes about changes

I will try make a short patch note for future content Build...(fix build have already a relationship over MantisID)

If anyone wants to help with the IC2 wiki, PM me

and PM me if you need background info

• Official Post

Would there be any way to get either 1 book, like Factorization, ore many books, similar to Tinkers Construct, that explain different IC2 things in game? Then all the information could be given straight to players rather than them having to find a wiki with it in. And we could all put the info there, rather than you ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I would suggest updating the IC2 wiki instead of the FTB wiki because that is kind of the "official" source of information for most people. I think the most important topics to update are some sort of beginner tutorial/guide, new ore processing and new reactor + heat/steam system.

I would suggest updating the IC2 wiki

100% agreement IC2 Wiki has priority for me......

• I would suggest updating the IC2 wiki instead of the FTB wiki because that is kind of the "official" source of information for most people. I think the most important topics to update are some sort of beginner tutorial/guide, new ore processing and new reactor + heat/steam system.

100% agreement IC2 Wiki has priority for me......

Meh. I'm voting to go the gregtech route and use the FTB wiki. It's much more up-to-date, the official IC2 wiki information is practically ancient.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

practically ancient.

No way. Just because the MFE has a screen shot of it having 60000 EU storage, outputting EU in EU per second and the MFSU being called the Multi Functional Storage Unit doesn't mean it's outdated. And the HAYO sections. Although the FTB has the navbox all ready :)

I see this too much.

• Well i tested.. looks like the EU reader is currently working again!!!!

My advice is for people to update there wireing ASAP!!!

I plan on going the HV cable route with two transformers every so often to reduce the loss for my windmill design..

And my Solar panels will get a simalar change to protect them.

Explosions are not in yet.. !!! I would suggest making sure in patch notes this is said specifically that its in so people can avoid issues

• I don't think that will work, cable resistance was going to be changed to x per block instead of 1 per x blocks.

• No way. Just because the MFE has a screen shot of it having 60000 EU storage, outputting EU in EU per second and the MFSU being called the Multi Functional Storage Unit doesn't mean it's outdated. And the HAYO sections. Although the FTB has the navbox all ready :)

They still have an outdated page on refined iron, can't get more ancient then that. FTB does have one too, but it's hidden :p

• Official Post

Nonsense, Refined Iron doesn't show how old a page is, especially when it's been added back. The fact there's a guide on how power is split in IC1, that shows you how old it is :P

I see this too much.

• I don't think that will work, cable resistance was going to be changed to x per block instead of 1 per x blocks.

i don't understand, so you loose energy on all cables.. just higher cables loose less per block?
    IE copper = 128 but looses some small ammount ?

I am missing some info :(