Nano boot buff

• How about buffing the nano boots, make them so you can jump over a fence. There is a potion that makes it so you can jump just high enough to get over a fence. similar to using quantaum boots but only enough for fences.

love to see nano leggings make a person walk a little faster.

biggest thing would be a fuel powered jetpack + nanochest plate. :whistling:

maybe hazmat suit + fuel powered jetpack = if it takes damage, it must be repaired with rubber before it breaks.

• If that does happen, make it a mode you have to toggle, don't want to accidentally walk up fences.

• Official Post

The point of the nano helmet is to make you near immortal for energy cost, but have no buffs. Oly the Q suit has buffs because of some random magic properties of iridium. Or something.

If there is anything in the game that needs a buff, the fuel powered jetpack. There is currently no reason to use it at all instead of the electrical one, since the slightly higher flight distance is no where near enough to cover the fuel annoyance.
    Perhaps to fix this, make the fuel jetpack accelerate more and have a slower hover mode?
    I think the electric jetpack could have a recipe nerf (It's been a long time coming, really), since it seems a little easy to make some uber powerful ion engine (Perhaps just an update with some of the newer crafting items).

• Official Post

The fuel one is actually quite good, since actually making biogas is amazing - 4 leaves = 80 buckets but the electric one is still too cheap.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Maybe Q-armor is light weight so a electric jetpack is powerful enough. Other types of armor would require the power of a fuel powered jetpack because they are heavy. I think people could deal with the fuel jetpacks properties/ inconvenience of fueling, as long as they dont have to switch it out with armor just to fly and be mauled by npc's because they forgot.

I don't know where you got nano helmet Sirus, but I was talking purely boot and fences. makes me feel like devs are always in too much of a huge hurry.

and if your wondering why I imagine nano boots jumping fences, think crysis.