Buildcraft Pipe Sorting Machine Interaction

• Official Post

Is it possible to get the sorting machine to output directly to buildcraft pipes, with out a chest acting as a buffer in between?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Colour sorting would be much much harder to add, and how many people even actually use it?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I think there will be no support for Buildcraft Pipe reasons for this:

Sorting Machine is omnidirectional input/output simultaneously on every Side work very fast but use EU
    For only simple Sorting you can use a DiamontPipe( no energy cost)..

• Official Post

Pah, Buildcraft requires an API for very simple things such as inserting into Pipes, it is pointless to make/keep an API for things for which ISidedInventory is more than enough for inserting into any Pipes. No new Interfaces needed and in case of Redpower also no Transposer needed for insertion.