[WIP|1.7.10] FastCraft 1.25 (Note: All Posts of new Members need to be approved first, so if you press the submit button but no new post appears here, it is in the folder of posts to be approved first, and Player will receive them a few hours later)

• Well is a 1gb+ log file enough times ?
    Of course i cleaned it, cause the ssd is already filling with backups.
    But yeah it happens way to often. If you have time to help me out a bit that would be great :).
    Another question quickly while i am posting, could this also be the cause of the suddenly higher cpu usage then normally ?

• Hoping to have a modpack up in the near future with Fastcraft enabled by default. Amazing mod and thank you for your hard work! The segment of my description that pertains to FC is as follows, hopefully it's satisfactory.

"Thanks you to..." Player for Fastcraft, a mod that increases preformence and without which I wouldn't have been able to even test the server version of the pack on my whimpy pc, and which if you use (it is enabled by default in the server and client files) and have a bug or error to report directly to the author of a mod you are having issue with be certain to mention that fastcraft is being used. I will maintain the latest version of Fastcraft for the pack in it's Current state, unless explicit permission is given by Player to distribute legacy versions of Fastcraft in which case it will be included if and only if that version is more stable with the pack and in this case be sure to note the version when posting bug reports. ([WIP|1.7.10] FastCraft 1.21), going with the restrictions of redistribution any versions of this pack will be distributed freely and without ads.

• Huh, I caught again fall to 0-1 fps. Include (in 20.06.15 test-local-modpack build) Mystcraft 0.11.13.00, AquaTweaks, ImmersiveEngineering 0.2.4, update betterfps to 1.0.1:
    srp and nps file create when the world was created(player not move and game windowed 940x520) and FPS ranged from 1 to 6. After that 15 minutes had risen to 20-60 fps. Then fly to creative(fly and move stable freeze camera, but fps no drop) 5 minutes, open the Interface tab(creative NEI tab) and mod bluepower FPS dropped to 0-1, and the game does not respond to mouse and keyboard, and belatedly reacts to change the window size manually. I do not know, but changes in BP were based on small githab commits.
    Screen:

During the fall of the FPS, I create a dump through the Eclipse-MAT v14 because after sampler create failed.
    The game not crash, I got tired of waiting and I closed 4GB java.exe process.
    https://github.com/Bogdan-G/Fi…master/logs/date/260615-1 - logs
    https://yadi.sk/d/TVnxfSMXhVZLG - dump

• I get that same thing happening when browsing creative tabs sometimes, except it only lags for a few seconds. Turning off NEI fixes it for me. NEI seems to have game-breaking performance issues in 1.7.10. With it enabled, I lag for up to several seconds every time I open an inventory.

On another note, I got to thinking about 1.8 and how it seems to batch up several block updates into a single render chunk update. Its most notable when I'm breaking massive amounts of tall grass or instant-mining stone/dirt/sand. I'll see ghost blocks hang around for a very short time, then they all disappear at once in a single update. During the whole process, my FPS barely even fluctuates (<10fps decrease from 100+). That happens in pure vanilla 1.8, no mods other than MCPatcher's enhanced texturepack stuff. I even use a heavily modified version of the John Smith Legacy pack and a vanilla bloom shader on 1.8 with zero lag and fps issues.

1.7.10 seems to be the exact opposite. Causing even a single block update somewhere near where I'm at causes a 1-3 frame hiccup, per block that changes. Even running around breaking tall grass causes the game to turn into a slideshow until I stop. This happens regardless of whether I'm in vanilla or modded, or have Optifine and/or Fastcraft or not. Having just Fastcraft does nothing, adding Optifine slightly reduces the freezing. If the block updates happen near the edge of the view distance when I have Fastcraft installed, they barely affect my FPS and seem to get batched up into a single update just like 1.8 does. I noticed that after building a treefarm in Material Energy^4 using a lumber axe and autonomous activator. That pack has fast leaf decay enabled, so all the leaves on trees decay within roughly 1-2 seconds max (lots of spammed block updates and lag hell when I'm anywhere near it). I don't use a full texture pack in modded, only a modified water and lava texture and a couple other minor edits, which are all in the original vanilla resolutions.

I was reading the first post here and noticed this:

Quote from Player

- Build performance intense structures (farms, effect heavy or dynamically rendered blocks etc.) further away. Chunks next to the player are the most expensive, they don't have their render cache updates throttled and the game won't try to cull costly geometry. Moving structures completely out of the view distance is even better.

I am now curious as to whether throttling updates at all distances like 1.8 seems to do would help reduce the stuttering when breaking blocks? I'd be more than willing to deal with broken blocks "ghosting" for a split second under high-load situations if it could mean a massive performance increase.

• Official Post

I am using DNS TechPack and the latest version of FastCraft causes the server not to start with the error below:

http://pastebin.com/6Y7kHX21

Sponge is not working alongside Fastcraft:

Code
    [01:39:16] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: java.lang.RuntimeException: asm error net.minecraft.entity.Entity 0b915cc9 dr 0d5875a3 2 1
    [01:39:16] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at fastcraft.asm.FastCraftTransformer.transform(F:251)
    [01:39:16] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.TreeInfo.applyTransformers(TreeInfo.java:147)
    [01:39:16] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.TreeInfo.loadClass(TreeInfo.java:96)
    [01:39:16] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.TreeInfo.getClassNode(TreeInfo.java:59)
    [01:39:16] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.ClassInfo.forName(ClassInfo.java:1355)
    etc.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Hello Player, Just wanted to inform you that I will be using your mod in my private modpack 'BaconCrackPack 2.0' on the FTB launcher. Thank you for your great mod!