[WIP|1.7.10] FastCraft 1.25 (Note: All Posts of new Members need to be approved first, so if you press the submit button but no new post appears here, it is in the folder of posts to be approved first, and Player will receive them a few hours later)

• I will be using Fastcraft in my modpack Under Siege on the FTB Launcher.

I have read the rules of copyright and distribution, and I will post this in the modpack's launch gui:
    This pack contains <a color="aqua" href="[WIP|1.7.10] FastCraft 1.21">Fastcraft</a>,
    by Player, enabled by default. Fastcraft enhances Minecraft with
    increased performance. Bug reports being made directly to Mod Authors
    should state Fastcraft is enabled.

A speedy reply would be great, and thanks :D

• Using Fastcraft in my modpack
    I will be using Fastcraft in my modpack Endless Endeavors on the FTB Launcher as a Unlisted 3rd Party pack.

I have read the rules of copyright and distribution, and the following disclaimer is displayed on the launcher description and on the Modpack Thread.

"<br><br>This pack contains <a color="aqua" href="http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10820">Fastcraft</a>, by Player, enabled by default. Fastcraft enhances Minecraft with increased performance. Bug reports being made directly to Mod Authors should state Fastcraft is enabled."

Thanks again Player for the amazing mod.
    -Snow ;)

• I freezed / crashed recently, playing the most recent Regrowth pack (7.4) with this mod added in, alongside Optifine and the GLSL shader mod. Removing this mod seems to have removed the problem.

Freeze and then crash occurred after entering Witchery's Spirit World. Minecraft's CPU usage went from the usual cruising of less than 40% to maxing out all four cores. Here's a crash log.

One of fastcraft's optimisations increases memory usage to improve FPS & TPS in return, simply increase the memory available to your instance and the problem will be solved.

• So I know that everyone needs permission from Player to use Fastcraft in a modpack, but does he ever actually GIVE permission? I am quite unsure if he even does anymore :?:

• You don't need a explicitly written permission.
    You just have to follow the redistribution rules on the OP and to inform Player by posting here within a message in which mod pack you will use it together with some information about the mod pack itself like what is its direction, is it public, which launcher will it use.
    Read some announcements from some other folks out there and do it like they do. Then you should be fine to go.

• Well, on FTB forums it very specifically says that I REQUIRE a screenshot of Player giving me permission. They will not allow me simply following the rules of redistribution :thumbdown:

• Official Post

Well, on FTB forums it very specifically says that I REQUIRE a screenshot of Player giving me permission. They will not allow me simply following the rules of redistribution :thumbdown:

Where's it say that? On the redistribution section of the OP it says:

Note that you don't have to explicitly state that you agreed to these therms, it's being assumed by redistributing FastCraft, which you may not do otherwise anyway. It's however still appreciated if you say in which mod packs you included FastCraft just so I can get a rough idea where it's being used.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Okay, so I know that Player will let me, but FTB still isn't gonna let me get away with that because they're being really edgy when it comes to copyright stuff.

Player, can you do me a big favor and just say in the forums that I can add it to my pack so I can screenshot it?

• Hello I will be using FastCraft in a private modpack named AHGaming Modded on the FTB Launcher. I have read and understand the guidelines and will place the following advisory in my modpack description.

<br><br>This pack contains <a color="aqua" href="[WIP|1.7.10] FastCraft 1.21">Fastcraft</a>, by Player, enabled by default. Fastcraft enhances Minecraft with increased performance. Bug reports being made directly to Mod Authors should state Fastcraft is enabled.

Thanks.

• This is just a formal notification letting you know that fast craft is an amazing piece of work and I will be using it in my Modpack - Fairy Tail - Woooow to be released via FTB Launcher
    I have read and understand the guidelines and will place the following advisory in my modpack description.

This pack contains Fastcraft, by Player, enabled by default. Fastcraft enhances Minecraft with increased performance. Bug reports being made directly to Mod Authors should state Fastcraft is enabled.

• Hey I figured you would like to know I had a crash with the latest fastcraft-1.22-ctest13 test build, without using other performance mods such as Optifine or FPSplus, it was running fine for a minute however when I started flying around quickly it crashed, which upon me restarting and trying it again it was fine and didn't crash a second time, aside from that it works very well, I noticed a big max fps improvement after trying it, at around 150fps (on 1.21) to 300+fps

http://pastebin.com/NJKskTh3

• Hello Player,

I'm going to include Fastcraft in a Modpack which I used in a Youtube Series. The pack is now going public. Thank you.
    FTB Launcher, Pack Code: Emelianenko

• Hello, player. Just letting you know I will be using fastcraft in a private modpack for feed the beast. I will include the thingy in its description. Thanks.

• This is just a formal notification letting you know I will be using FastCraft in my Modpack - Monkey to be released via FTB Launcher
    I have read and understand the guidelines and will place the following advisory in my modpack description.

This pack contains Fastcraft, by Player, enabled by default. Fastcraft enhances Minecraft with increased performance. Bug reports being made directly to Mod Authors should state Fastcraft is enabled.

• FastCraft 1.22ctest13: http://puu.sh/jHxoX/1321bc680c.jpg
    FastCraft 1.21: http://puu.sh/jHxxc/87ab7a799c.jpg

Seems that its acting like TreeCapitator :D Fun times.

Do the blocks themselves still remain, but just invisible? If so, please give the coordinates and angles it happens at, since that would mean invisible render chunks, and since it doesnt happen to everyone everywhere its likely an issue with the math that becomes noticeable at those coordinates.

• Do the blocks themselves still remain, but just invisible? If so, please give the coordinates and angles it happens at, since that would mean invisible render chunks, and since it doesnt happen to everyone everywhere its likely an issue with the math that becomes noticeable at those coordinates.

Happens everywhere. Double checked to make sure Optifine wasnt the cause by removing it from the instance, Still happened. It was rather hilarious and I found it amusing. And, yes, the blocks still remain, just the top portion of the tree is gone, theyre just invisible for some reason. Wasn't able to identify what option could influence it.

• I wanted to notify you I will be using it in my modpack.
    The modpack is called Wurmcraft Ultimate and hopefully will be on the ftb launcher.