[WIP|1.7.10] FastCraft 1.25 (Note: All Posts of new Members need to be approved first, so if you press the submit button but no new post appears here, it is in the folder of posts to be approved first, and Player will receive them a few hours later)

• Official Post

Guessed it was you Greg, no one else files the entire thread title box :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

I wanted to let you know that I will be using your mod for a private server on the FTB Launcher.

I have read the rules of copyright and distribution, and will include the disclaimer as you have stated.

Thank you for all you work. :)

• Official Post

vlrtm12: This screenshot doesn't contain any helpful information. Make sure to use the last 1.22 preview build at [WIP|1.7.10] FastCraft 1.21 (Note: All Posts of new Members need to be approved first, so if you press the submit button but no new post appears here, it is in the folder of posts to be approved first, and Player will receive them a few hours later) and then upload the logfiles for inspection.

darthvader45: 1.22 is available as a preview, I unfortunately can't easily fix every spike since some are caused by other mods or by deeply rooted design issues. I'm working on it though.

• I guess Cauldron development stopping is really making supporting it difficult... I sure hope things improve with Sponge.

Apologies if this is a repeat question, but is there much risk to switching from 1.21 to 1.22 preview on a server?

• 1.22 is the recommended version by the ForgeEssentials team, so tbat's the one I have. I used to have Cauldron. the performance improvements were amazibg. but one of my mods could not work with cauldron, so i tried pure forge. (using FE for permissions, protection and such) performance went down the toilet. after Fastcraft things got better, specially start up time, but TPS improvement was not so great. I was wondering if there are plans for optimizing FastCraft server even further, maybe drawing inspiration from Cauldron. offtopic, your mod was branded as malicious by McAfee SiteAdvisor, and I'm doing what I can to get it promoted to safe.

• thank! in the test 14 All was well.
    if
    resizeUnicodeText = true
    enableFontRendererTweaks = true
    the figures and the menu is

Of course the difference that it is visible.
    ClientFixer-1.0.jar in other letters.
    minecraft suitable the style.

• Official Post

Gumball: Cauldron has a bunch of tweaks that affect game play, which were not in my main focus so far. I have plans for that area though. You can help by sending me a sampler report of your server while it's under heavy load (install the sampler mod from the op, run "/sampler report <filaname>", upload the file).

JG55: It doesn't. 1.8 is on my TODO-list, but it doesn't seem like there's a huge demand yet, so I focus on other aspects currently.

SvEgiiVEteR: That's working as expected, I can't do more than that without a lot of extra effort. The option "enableFontRendererTweaks" allows you to disable FC's changes in this area altogether, which should allow your more specialized font mod to work without compatibility issues.

• Letting you know I will be using FastCraft in my Modpack - TooMuchTech to be released via FTB Launcher I have read and understand the guidelines and will place the following advisory in my modpack description. This pack contains Fastcraft, by Player, enabled by default. Fastcraft enhances Minecraft with increased performance. Bug reports being made directly to Mod Authors should state Fastcraft is enabled.

Thanks much.

• I came to tell you that i will be using fastcraft im my 3rd party modpack on the FTB launcher and would like to thank you for creating such a helpful mod :)
    The pack is called MineYourGalaxy and will inform players of the inclusion of fastcraft in the description

• Dear Player,

I will be using FastCraft in my Mod Pack which is an unlisted pack on the FTB Launcher (M.M.F 1.7.10) and in the description I will ensure a link to this thread is included along with a note at the top of the description similar to Slowpoke's note listed. FastCraft will not be altered, modified or redistributed by myself in any other medium.

Many Thanks,

MrMFretwell :)

• Official Post

So with Optifine and the latest test version the weird tree clipping still sometimes happens. It looks like it does it to everything though, as I've got a windmill and cable that goes through and above the trees, which is invisible too.

• So with Optifine and the latest test version the weird tree clipping still sometimes happens. It looks like it does it to everything though, as I've got a windmill and cable that goes through and above the trees, which is invisible too.

It does it without optifine half of the time when I've tried to find the cause. Tis annoying though and it does generate them just doesn't want them to render unless you break a block on the top layer it renders then it will show a few around it.

• Cauldron Server start error fix please...
    FastCraft: 1.21 or 1.22 privew
    Server File: cauldron-1.7.10-1.1291.01.0-installer

Server Log ↓

• Hello,

I would like to notify that I'll be adding Fastcraft to my modpack called GalvasPack 2 to be used on a YouTube series and distributed to my subsctibers via the FTB client.

Thaks in advance.

• Dear Player,

I will be using FastCraft in my Mod Pack which will be a private pack for a youtube series, and in the description I will ensure a link to this thread is included along with a note at the top of the description similar to Slowpoke's note listed. FastCraft will not be altered, modified or redistributed by myself in any other medium.

Thanks ~ Dae'vos