[WIP|1.7.10] FastCraft 1.25 (Note: All Posts of new Members need to be approved first, so if you press the submit button but no new post appears here, it is in the folder of posts to be approved first, and Player will receive them a few hours later)

• Tsyklop: I have not received any feedback on the linked issue yet, so it's unclear whether the build is beneficial at all. It's not really release worthy.

I wanted to type dropper, ofc the hopper ticks. The chest ticks for the lid state, once to de-glitch the in-use state and once to step through the opening angles.

• It certainly would've been some clever optimization on Mojang's part to stop the hopper ticking ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Hey Player, it doesn't look like AtomicStryker wants to implement the Github fix on the 1.7.10 branch as he's already working on 1.9 versions, so would you be willing or capable of adding some kind of workaround for the RUINSTRIGGER issue in Fastcraft, or would that be too much of a hassle?

I haven't ran into any other issues in 1.22 while running a pretty heavily modded client, but I'll be sure to alert you to anything I find.

• while designing my new modpack, i ran into the issue that all block and tile-entity textures are missing. I narrowed it down to a compatibility problem between fastcraft 1.22 and CoFHTweaks. I tried CoFHTweaks-[1.7.10] versions 1.1.3B2-91, 1.1.3B1-90, 1.1.2-89 and was able to reproduce the bug every time with just the two mods loaded.
    log: http://pastebin.com/SiBUK7Hd
    screenshot: http://imgur.com/Sc855gr

Not sure if you can do anything about that, but I thought I might give it a try.

PS: If compatibility cannot be fixed, might I suggest adding an incompatibility disclaimer in the OP? That would have saved me quite some time

• Every version in the past has outright crashed, so the fact you can load them together now at all is impressive. Although I'm sure CoFH Tweaks had a disclaimer about being incompatible with both Fastcraft and Optifine.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Although I'm sure CoFH Tweaks had a disclaimer about being incompatible with both Fastcraft and Optifine.

I just rechecked that and could not find anything of the kind anywhere. In fact the only documentation I can find is a feature list. Gonna suggest the same thing to them when I get around to that.
    For now i just booted CoFHTweaks and went with FC + Optifine.

thx m8s

• Also in fairness not trying to bash either one. FC gets updated and seemingly cared about more. I've seen bugs and crashes stay in CoFHTweaks for months. And FC tends to work a lot better for most people from what i've seen, including myself.

• I'll work around it.

It seems 1.22 breaks spigot servers due to the font rendering changes you made recently. This like holograms from holographic displays dont work at all on 1.22, however 1.21 works just fine.

• Just to let you know I am creating an unlisted public modpack on the ftb launcher which is called 'Civilization of the A world' and i will be using you mod in it.

• Just wanted to let you know that I planning to use FastCraft in my (currently) private modpack SlowDown in the FTB launcher.
    Great work!
    Thanks!

• Just letting you know that I'm planning on using FastCraft in my modpack, "Deft" on the FTB launcher.

Thanks for making this mod, and letting everyone use it!

• Is it possible to allow controlling of some of the features via the CustomPayLoad packet?

No, also disabling enableCullingTweaks (which is the cause of my issue) actually crashes the client.