[WIP|1.7.10] FastCraft 1.25 (Note: All Posts of new Members need to be approved first, so if you press the submit button but no new post appears here, it is in the folder of posts to be approved first, and Player will receive them a few hours later)

• I don't know if some people can read posts a few posts ago but I'll quote it for you all again:

The 1.10 version will take a while, it's tricky.

In addition for ypu, Player:

I am using your mod in my WIP Privat MP which is a lightly changed FTB Infinity Evolved MP with a few more mods as currently in it and since it isn't the original FTB-IE MP I let you now that I use your mod.
    If it will be stable and finished and publich then I'll response again in this thread :).

• Hello everybody. I have a problem: I'm using minecraft 1.7.10 forge and the last build of FastCraft mod. And when I'm on the server, this mod hides holograms. They only are shown while i'm looking at them. I also tried to turn off different functions in the config file. But nothing happens. Help me please to enable showing of holograms on a server. (plugin HologramsDisplays with ProtocolLib).
    Thanks in advance.

• Hello everybody. I have a problem: I'm using minecraft 1.7.10 forge and the last build of FastCraft mod. And when I'm on the server, this mod hides holograms. They only are shown while i'm looking at them. I also tried to turn off different functions in the config file. But nothing happens. Help me please to enable showing of holograms on a server. (plugin HologramsDisplays with ProtocolLib).
    Thanks in advance.

Up!

Anybody can help me?

• Quoted from "VENTO"

Hello everybody. I have a problem: I'm using minecraft 1.7.10 forge and the last build of FastCraft mod. And when I'm on the server, this mod hides holograms. They only are shown while i'm looking at them. I also tried to turn off different functions in the config file. But nothing happens. Help me please to enable showing of holograms on a server. (plugin HologramsDisplays with ProtocolLib).
    Thanks in advance.
    Up!

Anybody can help me?

Hi,
    WHat plugins are you currently running?
    Are you running Fastcraft both client and server side?
    Are you running the lastest version of HD?
    Do you have a server log?

• Hi,
    WHat plugins are you currently running?
    Are you running Fastcraft both client and server side?
    Are you running the lastest version of HD?
    Do you have a server log?

1. PersmissionEX, Essentials, ChatManager, HolographicDisplays, ProtocolLib.
    2. Yes. I also tried to run Fastcraft only on client.
    3. Yes
    4. Yes, I have. But there is no crashes.

P.S. I also tried to change this value in config: cullNamedEntities
    But it doesn't affects on my problem.

• Hello player, I am just letting you know I am using Fastcraft in Skoots Pack, a private pack just being used my myself and a few friends. I will make sure everyone is aware.

Thanks,
    Skoots

• You may have to disable culling (enableCullingTweaks=false) to make holograms work since they are actually outside the player's view as the entity position is concerned.

So, I have disabled this in config. But there is an "anomaly" on my server. If I at a distance of more than 20 blocks - the Holograms are visible. If I come closer to them - they become invisible. How can I sovlve this problem? I am using Thermos the latest build.

• Notification

Hi wanted to notify you that I'm using fastcraft in a public modpack.
    The pack is not completed as I am now going through permission lists.
    Hopefully up within the week.

Thank you for your hard work!

• Official Post

Well observed.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Hi Player,

With regards to AtomicStrykers Ruins mod...

drakray: The incompatibility is due to FC currently not detecting the mod, thus leaving compatibility code disabled.

Is there any chance that FastCraft will be updated to resolve the "RUINSTRIGGER" issue for v1.7.10? Is there a "compatible" version of FastCraft for v1.7.10 that does not have this issue?

Appreciate all your hard work.

Many thanks and regards,
    Brad

• I have recently started playing on a friend's server that is running The 1.7.10 Pack which contains FastCraft 1.23. We have dealt with some problems on the server already related to some mod packs interfering with one another or a problem that has been sorted by rolling back a mod by a couple versions. However one particular problem keeps cropping up and none of us know how to fix it.
    Every so often when I'm on the server my client completely crashes and I have to
    restart it which can take some time. The circumstances when the crash occurs varies from when I'm building normally to when I'm gliding around. The crashing occurs more frequently when I teleport. Every time someone on the server has crashed, an identical crash report is produced stating that the issue is related to or is caused by FastCraft. I have attached a few of the recent crash reports to show the similarity.

The server is running version 0.9.3 of the modpack and we have added the following mods:

Aether

AppleCore

Archimedes Ships

Custom NPCs

Decocraft

DrZarks MosCreatures

ExtraTic

Gilded games util

Open Modular Turrets

Spice of Life

And removed the following for the stated reasons:

RFTools (interfered with the Aether dimension causing it to become collapsed)

MCA (caused a number of client crashes when you attack certain animals)

RadixCore (related to MCA)
    I have reported this to the mod pack creators and they recommended that I also post about it here.
    The group is aware that our meddling could be the cause of the crashing but we'd still be glad if the problem could be fixed as we've all put a good amount of time and work into the server.

• We have removed Aether completely from our modpack (not many of us used it anyway) and deleted the Gilded Games util jar. We no longer seem to crash when we're moving about as normal. However, teleporting causes us to crash producing the same error report and still references FastCraft. The attached document is the crash report that was produced.

EDIT; Turns out I forgot to delete Aether and Gilded Games jar files client side. Thank you for the help!