[MineTweaker-Scripts & Mod-Configs] Let's Greg other mods!

• hoho

I was talking to creator if MineTweaker, and I plan to make a editor like you mentioned, as having editor built in to minecraft won't benefit anyone, due to slowness of minecraft a dedicated editor with a nice GUI and many shortcuts would be significantly better idea.

• What we really need is better Gregtech integration. Some Gt machines are not supported(Mixer...) and the fluid Import is not implemented too. I think we dont need an Editor because the Zen Script is very easy i think we need more mod support (Gregtech, Forestry etc) Btw i can explain thinks about changing scripts (missing mods etc.) too if there some Questions.

• DreamMasterXXL
    Unfortunately author if MineTweaker3 are currently busy updating ZenScript, but he stated that he will update all APIs (GregTech included) ones he finished updating his scripting engine. He is aware of a problem, though it is possible to make an addon for minetweaker to add new GregTech APIs to it.

Update:
    BTW if anyone intrested I have a minetweaker code for IC2 style crafting, so if you crafting an item which suppose to take a power from one of the items inside of crafting recipe, you can do that.

Import always goes on top of a script, do not forget it, without it system doesn't work as you require to do casting.

All my recipes use a dictionary for easier reading and writting, but you can replace all ingredients in recipe to whatever.
    A power item to inherent power from is marked as "core" using a marking function.

I end up needing this code and making it for my GravSuite overhaul, feel free to use it. I have few more similar codes for many cases where I needed poorly documented features of minetweaker.

• Here some harvestcraft changes:

But I'm still looking for a pot/skillet thingy in greg meta tools but yeah for now just half of the crafting tools replaced.

• I forgot the vars sorry :D It should look like this:

EDIT: and it does work, I play with it but we still need a Skillet, a Pot and a Saucepan as tool from gregs meta tool crafting thingy :D
    The mechanic is that I add greg tools an aditional oredict tag and you can still craft with it and it does use durability :) That's the idea behind that

• Did some work on Balkon's weapon mod :) (Greg added support for some weapons, but not all of them so I just did it :D)

• Although it isn't really GT, can someone help me with my Minetweaker code ? I can't figure out what is wrong :

#Nerf Project.Red pipes

var diamond_chipset = <BuildCraft|Silicon:redstoneChipset:3>;
    var advancedlogi_pipe = <ProjRed|Transportation:projectred.transportation.pipe:0>;

recipes.remove(advancedlogi_pipe);
    recipes.addShaped(advancedlogi_pipe, [[diamond_chipset, sorter, diamond_chipset], [logi_pipe, Mekanism:ControlCircuit:2, logi_pipe], [diamond_chipset, sorter, diamond_chipset]]);

Edit : I forgot <> , silly me :P

RE EDIT : You ninjad me :P

• you define there 2 vars but you're using more like sorter, and logi_pipe and there should be <> on the Mekanism thingy like <Mekanism:ControlCircuit:2>

if you define those vars in the file, then it should be okay and the error could be the missing "<>" on the Mekanism thingy but if you don't define logi_pipe and sorter in this file, this could be an error too.

• But thx for the help, I will remember that, I don't forgive, I don't forget :P :D

• Another question : How do I remove all the Rebar recipes from the Rolling Machine, I typed :

mods.railcraft.Rolling.removeRecipe(rebar);

To remove all the recipes, only works on the steel one, then I tried :

mods.railcraft.Rolling.removeRecipe(rebar * 4);

Only removes the iron recipe, then :

mods.railcraft.Rolling.removeRecipe(rebar * 8);

Only removes the steel recipe, then :

mods.railcraft.Rolling.removeRecipe(rebar * 4);
    mods.railcraft.Rolling.removeRecipe(rebar * 8);

Together, but doesn't remove iron one, help X(

mods.railcraft.Rolling.addShaped(rebar * 32, [[null, null, alloy], [null, alloy, null], [null, null, alloy]]);

This is the last part of the code, should add advanced alloy as a recipe.
    But for now, the question is, how do I remove it X(

• Gonna try, thx Greg :D

Edit : Doesn't work, I get a null exception error, any other suggestions :|:S;(

• For some reasons, I get a null point exception now, help me :c

It started when I tried your proposition Greg, can a doube remove recipe cause that ?

Restarted minecraft, every works now, thx Greg :D

• Last thing : This part ( the addShaped part ) doesn't work, everything seems fine though, and Minetweaker doesn't tell me there's an error :

mods.railcraft.Rolling.removeRecipe(rebar * 1);
    mods.railcraft.Rolling.addShaped(rebar * 32, [[null, null, <IC2:itemPartAlloy>], [null, <IC2:itemPartAlloy>, null], [null, null, <IC2:itemPartAlloy>]]);

Edit : For some reasons, when I try to add a recipe, I crash, well great, and I have no idea what cause this, if anyone is interested to see what is the problem, here is the crash log : http://paste.ee/p/hXBIT

• Use my script on Github it works perfect:

Code
    // --- Rebar ---
    mods.railcraft.Rolling.removeRecipe(<Railcraft:part.rebar> * 2);
    mods.railcraft.Rolling.removeRecipe(<Railcraft:part.rebar> * 4);
    mods.railcraft.Rolling.removeRecipe(<Railcraft:part.rebar> * 4);
    mods.railcraft.Rolling.removeRecipe(<Railcraft:part.rebar> * 8);
    mods.railcraft.Rolling.removeRecipe(<Railcraft:part.rebar> * 8);
    mods.railcraft.Rolling.removeRecipe(<Railcraft:part.rebar> * 16);
    mods.railcraft.Rolling.removeRecipe(<Railcraft:part.rebar> * 16);
    mods.railcraft.Rolling.removeRecipe(<Railcraft:part.rebar> * 48);

https://github.com/Dream-Maste…ts/Railcraft/Railcraft.zs