The drill...

• This is my opinion about the drill recipe and what it needs to be more cheap:
    Ok..the drill it's one of the most basic items in ic2,the drill it's something special,any other tech mod has a drill,that's make the drill something very cool and it needs,again,it needs to be more cheap to make.
    That's all,thanks for listen...
    :Mining Drill: :Diamond Drill: :Mining Drill: :Diamond Drill:

• PD:I forget tell you my new recipe idea :P
    It's isn't so hard,simple it's the old ic2 recipe but change the refined iron for iron plates.

Iron ingot=Iron plate
    Gold ingot=Battery
    Clay brick=Electronic circuit

• Official Post

Where does that leave the power units then? Just irrelevant crafting objects? Just because another mod makes an item similar to the drill that is cheaper than the IC2 drill, doesn't mean we should try to beat that. IC2 has it's own balance, and it is not dependant on other mods which may be easier. IMO.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

1. You do know there is a Suggestion Subforum, right?
    2. Making stuff even cheaper than it already is, is a really bad Idea.
    3. Learn english, get older or drink less coffee. Either of those will help you, but best is if you do all three things.
    4. Read the following out loud, it is exactly what you have written, but a bit more readable:

This is my opinion about the drill recipe and what it needs to be more cheap:
    Ok, the drill it is one of the most basic items in ic2, the drill it is something special, any other tech mod has a drill, that is make the drill something very cool and it needs, again, it needs to be more cheap to make.
    That's all, thanks for listen

5. This is what you should have written if you had common sense:

I think the drill recipe is not cheap enough, it is one of the most basic items in IC2 and very special, since there is no other mod having drills.
    That is all, thanks for listening.

6. This is what you should have written if you really wanted us to listen:

Yo bitches, the Drill needs to be cheaper so I can make it way too early in the Game. This shit needs to be more like TE if you ask me. I may just be a 10 year old, but I can use tha Internets lika pro. That's all, suckers.

Even though Point 6 'might' have gotten you banned, it is very funny.

• Remove IC2 from you Mods folder an add ......< Easy Mod of your choice>

• So much #rekt, so little time.

Anyway, the drill isn't even that much more expensive than what you suggested. I still managed to make one before getting a CESU. And as you said, it is very powerful, so good infact that loads of other mods try to one up it all the time. :)

Now you see me, now you don't...

• The drill is very cheap, and well balanced (maybe even a bit too cheap?). I don't see a need for changes, and if you want there is minetweaker

Oh, and Greg, as hilarious and accurate as that was, you were being a total dick right there.

• Official Post

The drill is very cheap, and well balanced (maybe even a bit too cheap?). I don't see a need for changes, and if you want there is minetweaker

Oh, and Greg, as hilarious and accurate as that was, you were being a total dick right there.

That was supposed to be like that. I have read all the Posts of that Guy before saying that, and man, he was being a total dick too, so I gave him the comment he deserves. :P

• @Above : The drill are IN FACT TOO CHEAP, well at least it's better than before :P

• Official Post

You are call me idiot because i said something bad of your pipes?I don't tell you nothing bad and you call me idiot...why?

Wait did I really call you Idiot? I just did a Ctrl+F and it seems I never mentioned that word.

Also you didn't just say something bad about the Pipes, you didn't check Facts before blurting out random junk. And since I never heard anyone else saying the Pipes are laggy I consider it as you initiating that thing without anyone else as Source or even a Test if it is even remotely true what you said. I don't care if my Pipes look terribly ugly (well they do indeed), but calling them laggy for no reason is just a straight insult.

• for me new drill recipe is a lot more expensive but still cheap enought just you need to use more tools and resources what are not too rare (mostly copper and tin)

i think bronze tools are too expensive because before i can even create some :Bronze Dust: i have drill with me anyway (cant get dust without macerator :!: ) only in ruins is possible to get it early game (how ancient civilization got electronic macerator?) new tool like wirecutters and forge hammer but for creating dusts will be nice for fixing that