Suggestion: Rubber Trees in the Swamp?

• After thinking things over with 1.8 pre-release, I did some digging into RL rubber trees and thought, "Hey, perhaps rubber trees could be found a little more frequently in the new Swamp biomes and less in the other biomes." Could this be possible, to make resin collecting a little more feasible and coerce the user to explore more?

• Rubber trees already are spawned in "swamp" biomes. I dunno why notch claim to have "added" it, it was in 1.7 already. Though, probably not exactly swamp-like-looking.
    I assume he just recoded the old swamp biome.

I believe the suggestion is to put more RTs in swamps and decrease the overall frequency.

• Shouldn't there be quite a lot of them in a rainforest? I mean, it DOES make sense...

Considering that we don't have a rain forest biome... (yet)

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Rubber trees already are spawned in "swamp" biomes. I dunno why notch claim to have "added" it, it was in 1.7 already. Though, probably not exactly swamp-like-looking.
    I assume he just recoded the old swamp biome.

Point. Yeah, Notch redid the biome code to look more "swamp-like" with the vines and all (on top of all of the other biomes).