Rubber Sheet Improvement and RTG cart

• Official Post

I've got two suggestions for today:

Rubber Sheet:
    Currently, the rubber sheet is very underused and not that useful.
    My suggestion is to make it nullify ALL fall damage aswell bouncing the player upwards at a HIGHER velocity (about 50% more) than it has reached the sheet, allowing players to propel themselves upwards using the rubber sheets, like trampolines. Holding shift (crouching) would completely stop the player from bouncing.

RTG cart:
    RC-IC2 integration item, that simply puts a RTG in a cart, allowing it to give off power to RailCraft electric locomotives.
    Possibly a single core nuclear reactor cart aswell :P
    Who doesn't want a nuclear-powered locomotive?

• Rubber Sheet: I agree with you.

RTG cart: Why not just hook up a CESU cart to the locomotive?...

i like the idea of the RTG.. would be interesting:) making things cheaper but how would you control/stop the train?

and rubber sheets yes!!! and it needs to be able to sit better.. having two blocks to the side makes it weird Ie you shoudl be able to have it flush with the floor like a trampoline play place has... ( still requires space under)

• Official Post

RTG cart: Why not just hook up a CESU cart to the locomotive?...

CESU carts are really heavy (same with the MFE and BatBox carts), and require more than 1 electric locomotive to move at normal speed.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I really like the idea of RTG cart, who doesn't like infinite energy carts :D