IC2 TitanPad (pretty muc unnused, can someone unsticky?)

• Due to issues with People messing up the pad, it now to requires an account to view and edit. As such, if you would like an account drop me a PM with your email and I will set you up with one. I'll be giving accounts to anyone that wants one, however with accounts if you mess with the pad, you will lose access.

You May also go here to drop your name and email and I will make an account for you. (though PMing me tends to be quicker)
    http://icpad.titanpad.com/5

While you should still report bugs on the forums, it's always useful to have all bugs in one place so that people aren't posting the same bug 10 times

• Official Post

I'm gonna move this to the bug report section and sticky it if I can. Let's see if we can get the community to start using that instead of spamming the forum. It's a great idea. Help from the community is always appreciated.

• i think it would be better if you needed an account to just to edit it, and if you don't have an account all you can do is view it, kind of like this forum. Just an idea :D

So just to view the bugs, you have to have an account? Thats not very motivating

i think it would be better if you needed an account to just to edit it,
    and if you don't have an account all you can do is view it, kind of like
    this forum. Just an idea :D

Unfortunately I'm limited to how titanpad does the security, either I can leave it open for everone to both view and change, or i can change it to only people with accounts can view and change it. As much as i wish there was a middle ground option, there isn't one. I've returned it to open for now however I still suggest getting an account in case another person decides to grief it in which case it will get closed again.

I've left my request up there for about 3 days now.... still nobody told me about my new account?

Sorry if it took a little longer, I'm assuming you got the account by now?

• Unfortunately I'm limited to how titanpad does the security, either I can leave it open for everone to both view and change, or i can change it to only people with accounts can view and change it. As much as i wish there was a middle ground option, there isn't one. I've returned it to open for now however I still suggest getting an account in case another person decides to grief it in which case it will get closed again.

Sorry if it took a little longer, I'm assuming you got the account by now?

Yeah, got the account. Thanks!

• I see your point.

And then nothing exits from or is talked about outside of the Fortress of Alblaka, which contains within its territory an issue tracker used by testers and a git repository...

Player did tell us on IRC once that you guys were using git.