[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] AFSU Mod

• Information

The AFSU Mod is a small mod that adds a tier five energy storage unit, called an AFSU, to the game, along with a battery called the AFB. It can hold a billion EU.

Further information about the mod (like recipes) can be found here .

You can get GregTech recipes through MineTweaker for the mod here .

Download
    1.2.3a-Freeza here .

License (YES to modpacks)

Language Support
    Since it's just two abbreviations, I feel it may not be necessary, unless your language does not have an alphabet similar to the English one. Here 's the repository anyway.

Credits:
    Me, for most of the code.
    Mine_Sasha, for ideas and textures/parts of textures.
    Master801, for fixing all the things.
    Queue, for "yellow" and "black" texture AFSU.
    CubeWrench, for "blue" texture AFSU.
    Freezy, for the "freezy" texture of the AFSU.
    Chloe, for her textures, "chloe1", 'Chloe2" and "chloe3"

Adaptivity for the Russian translation.
    Chocohead, for providing
    ? the GUI texture.
    GregoriusT (last but not least :P) for the original GUI, which came from his IDSU, yep he allowed us to use it :D

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

Edited 27 times, last by xbony2: yolo ().

• It should be called BFSU (Big Fucking Storage Unit). Also wee for 8k Eu/t storage boxy.

Also, textures should be yellow stripes to match the EV transformer.

Can you fix the double spoiler? Thanks :p

AFSU stands for advanced-functional storage unit, as MFSU stands for multi-functional storage unit.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Shazam :D

And I'm gonna redo the textures, I didn't had much time to do them last time (took me 10 min to retexture some things)

• Official Post

Shame I can't localise the thread - It's 1000 million (a British billion is a million million), because in Britain we can count :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Dunno if that is supposed to happen, it might be my fault ( you can blame me ) but when I try to right click the AFSU, I crash :

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Packs: []
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)
    [22:50:46] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
    [22:50:46] [Server thread/INFO] [ProjectE]: Saved player data.
    [22:50:46] [Server thread/INFO] [ProjectE]: Cleared player check-lists: server stopping.
    [22:50:46] [Server thread/INFO] [ProjectE]: Completed server-stop actions.
    #@!@# Game crashed! Crash report saved to: #@!@# C:\Users\sasha.veliev\Desktop\Jeux et musiques\games\Minecraft\mmc-stable-win32\MultiMC\instances\Adventure Pack\1.7.10\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2014-10-18_22.50.46-client.txt
    AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
    Minecraft s'est arrété avec le code de d'arrêt -1.

EDIT2 : Don't have time but I'm gonna give you the full crash log tomorow, blame me if minecraft crashed because it runned out of memory

And I should have enough of it : 2048 - 3072 with 256 permgen

• Don't worry about it, got crashlog from my own.

Not sure why it works via dev environment, but not normal game. Probably compiling issue.

Edit: the error is on the line that tests that the player isn't shifting or holding a wrench. Interesting.

Also, CubeWrench submitted new textures. You may or may not need to change textures (I don't like making textures a lot myself :p )

Edited once, last by xbony2 ().

• If Greg accept my texture request, we are gonna get a fancy GUI texture soon :D

• :D : Still Editing, making an EV transformer like AFSU with some extra détails

Edit : Battery texture fixed and upgraded, and 4/6 part of the AFSU texture is finished

• Update: version 1.0.1a.
    This fixes the bug where you cannot open the GUI without crashing.
    Recipes rebalanced a bit.
    Some refactoring.
    GUI texture can be changed within the mod (it doesn't use what's in the IC2 folder)

Normal Download
    (No source provided, since there's no API or anything like that, if you want to learn stuff you can visit the Github )

Next version will include new textures. Since I have about a dozen textures provided to me, :P I'll make it configurable on which texture you want to use. Default texture will be Mine_Sasha's newer textures.

Also, I'm not changing it to the BFSU :P

• Official Post

How about the HAYO localisation has it as the BFSU...

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.