[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] AFSU Mod

• Official Post

choco, you say that :
    http://bdcraft.net/forum/advgenerators%C2%B2v330
    "Still to DoGUIs - I hate doing them, I never do them right "

Ahh yeah, although Sphax ones are quite a lot harder than vanilla ones.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• What about my skin :c , I know that people prefer the blue one because it looks more like the old AESU, but I tried to make my skin more universal, making it look like an EV transformer like people requested, but also with blue stripes like AESU :c , and xbony2 : THX for the update ^^ , and are you ok to add moar stuff ? :D :P :D I have some good ideas ;P ( And evil plans... :D :P )

• Man, i glad a lot you like it, so happy, and sasha your textures are fantastic, better than mine obviously -i'm a noob with paint.net xD!-.

• I think your textures are better if you play with GT, because it reminds the AESU, but I tried to do something universal, an hybrid texture that could make everyone happy, and BTW, Cube, do you want me to correct your textures ;) ? Just fix some pixel derps, color derps and some other lil'things, because I saw them, but there's some little errors :P , and BTW, did you make the AFB transparent ? If not I will also need to fix that ;P

• You mean "Queue" right? :D

Whoops.... >.> you might know english better then I do...

Also, yeah, I'm not planning on adding anything else to the mod. AFB is properly transparent and stuff, no white background fuss. Just the stretched GUI texture (which is a code issue) Kinda want to move to my other projects, FSP, RubyMod, fixing NC2, and IndustrialEx, and everything else.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

fixing NC2

That really should be your key priority. :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Whoops.... >.> you might know english better then I do...

Also, yeah, I'm not planning on adding anything else to the mod. AFB is properly transparent and stuff, no white background fuss. Just the stretched GUI texture (which is a code issue) Kinda want to move to my other projects, FSP, RubyMod, fixing NC2, and IndustrialEx, and everything else.

-1 for me not recognizing the mispelling off mie naem. It's fine for you to mispelll if i kant find the error :P

• Well, kk then :D

But thx a lot to have helped my with the code for reviving the AESU, because I almost know nothing in coding in java ( yet )

You are the boss :D

• Java's pretty slick, you should learn it :3 sometimes learning multiable languages at once helps, it give you perspective I guess. I know Ruby pretty well, and HTML cause' that's simple as fuck (remembering all the different tags is the hard part that I can't do :whistling: ). I can probably crawl through scala if I have a good IDE.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Java's pretty slick, you should learn it :3 sometimes learning multiable languages at once helps, it give you perspective I guess. I know Ruby pretty well, and HTML cause' that's simple as fuck (remembering all the different tags is the hard part that I can't do :whistling: ). I can probably crawl through scala if I have a good IDE.

*Cough* Intellij IDEA *Cough*

• Sahsa, your textures are good aswell, and you made a good hybrid, no question, but i prefer blue.
    The idea to make it look a bit like the ev-trans is legit and fully accepted, but i prefer to be reminded to the AFSU from Gregtech. :D

Btw, why not add a second Storage Unit to this mod, with the same function as the ASFU in gregtech? (multiple Units share the same Energy puffer) :D

• That's what I wanted to request to add when I said why not add other stuff, lol, but at this point, I think Xbony should just fix the mod and go work on NC2 ^^

My request was to make an HSU, which would be blue ( Cube's textures ) and the AFSU would be my texture :D

• IntelJ is the root of all evil :P behind goto statements anyway.

• Official Post

There should be a modloader IDE, it would be perfect for all modding purposes.

I see this too much.

• I'm having ideas for an eclipse plugin already :P

• Official Post

You should stop ideaing and start coding then :P

I see this too much.

• Aye. It would be cool if you could auto-add a line to en_US by hovering your mouse over somewhere where you made a new item/block, and it could give ore dictionary corrections. Oh wait modloader doesn't have ore dictionary.