[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] AFSU Mod

• Official Post

That is because back in Modloader's day, mods were pure bread, with their own version of ores (or just used vanilla ones), meaning all balance was kept. Not like Forge's nutty this coloured form of glass is the same as this glowing chiselled version.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Cauldron server crashes, when I place AFSU. Server version is 1.7.10-1.1231.04.209.

--crash report--
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: field_73244_f
    at xbony2.afsu.blocks.AFSUBlock.getOwnTe(AFSUBlock.java:234)
    at xbony2.afsu.blocks.AFSUBlock.func_149689_a(AFSUBlock.java:165)
    at net.minecraft.item.ItemBlock.placeBlockAt(ItemBlock.java:213)
    at net.minecraft.item.ItemBlock.func_77648_a(ItemBlock.java:103)
    at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.onPlaceItemIntoWorld(ForgeHooks.java:483)
    at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.func_77943_a(ItemStack.java:149)
    at net.minecraft.server.management.ItemInWorldManager.func_73078_a(ItemInWorldManager.java:489)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147346_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:875)
    at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:60)
    at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:244)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:173)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:980)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:423)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:798)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:658)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

• Xbony, texture bug report, the AFB doesn't change textures when charged, it should change into partially charged AFB if EU is greater than 0, then Fully charged AFB
    if EU is greater than 99 999 999

• Cauldron is not exactly supported... so yeah. Sorry. Report to Cauldron team.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Xbony, texture bug report, the AFB doesn't change textures when charged, it should change into partially charged AFB if EU is greater than 0, then Fully charged AFB
    if EU is greater than 99 999 999

It's changed a little bit. It only gives the partly full texture if more then 100k EU and less then 99m EU (without the repeating nines). So yeah, it's more broad a scale.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• For some reasons, for me, it doesn't even changes textures Oo

Tested on a test world :P

Are you sure it changes textures ?

• So can I blame Chocohead then? :P Oh yes, first time something wasn't my fault.

• Official Post

Your fault, I expected it to be loaded with Modloader :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Well hey, it's not my fault Greg didn't port modloader to 1.8 yet :P

• Official Post

So it's Greg's fault then?

I see this too much.

• Yep :P and the IC2 devs are fault, especially Vazkii, she hasn't even been as active then Alblaka.

• Official Post

Your fault, I expected it to be loaded with Modloader :P

Modloader is integrated into Forge, so it is loaded with Modloader.

And all the old Modloaders would deliver such a fucked up Texture when you don't keep the proper Format. :P

Well hey, it's not my fault Greg didn't port modloader to 1.8 yet

As if I ever port anything other than GregTech. I didn't even port Nuclear Control, even though I had the opportunity to do so. :P

• Official Post

I thought Mithion was a transgender?

Wait... I'm confused... who's transgender, and who's not?

Quoting, http://vazkii.us/about-me/

Q: Are you a boy or a girl?
    A: Depends on the point of view. Technically I am male, was born male and retain all of the characteristics of a male individual. I’m transgender (read: transgender, not transsexual), thus I’d prefer to be treated as a female. If you’re referring to me, she would be the right pronoun.

• Yeah, it's kind of confusing.

I have a theory for Greg. I think he doesn't know how to change his workspace :P