[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] AFSU Mod

• Insane (IV) is 8192 :P ULV is the step above it I believe. They aren't exactly official though. Only LV, MV, HV, EV are universally accepted since they're called that in the game.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Well if we use Chocoheads term. Then 8,1k is UltraExtreme Voltage and then the Insane comes... IC2 Should Really make a naming system in the API (so that the EU Reader knows whats flowing.)

• Official Post

It goes:
    ULV - 8
    LV - 32
    MV - 128
    HV - 512
    EV - 2048
    IV - 8196
    LuV - 32768

Then it's ZPMV (131072), UV (524288), MaxV (2147483647) but they only really make sense in GT.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• IV = 8192 *

Also, I had permission for making the AFSU for the afsu, and for textures, but actual block, I dunno, gonna ask greg, even though storage units doesn't seems much of a problem, still gonna ask greg just to be sure ;)

Ultra low voltage is considered as a tier 0.25 , well at least for me ;)

• Official Post

Ultra low voltage is considered as a tier 0.25 , well at least for me ;)

It's imperfect anyway, tin cables have a limit of 5 EU/t not 8.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• (I'm a *bit* late to the party, but whatever.)

If you want, I could totally do a backport to 1.6.4 for you.

EDIT: Is anyone having issues with energy levels not being synced properly between the server and client? There may be an issue that's causing it. (Thanks to Speiger for letting me know about this.)

Actually, I don't need a backport anymore... thanks to just finding out I still have levelstorage installed with the ASU (or somethig like that). That uses 8192eu/t.
    (I'd still use your backport though, ls is a bit buggy for me :/. It's just not that neccessary anymore :D)

Also, @ speiger, you don't have an IDSU in AdvGen, that's called a PESU as far as I know.

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• Official Post

Lol, but aren''t tin cables in IC2 classic capped at 8 eu /packets ?

Nope, someone thought 5 would be better...

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Windmills can produce more than 5 EU/t, it's just they have a chance of breaking while doing so.

I see this too much.

• Windmills can produce more than 5 EU/t, it's just they have a chance of breaking while doing so.

Nope the old once has only a limit of 4-5 eu. If it was a extrem storm the Generator did break but that was it... (He never did go higher then the cable was capable of)

• Official Post

I've had cables fry before having them at world height in storms, they produce more than 5 EU/t.

I see this too much.

• Can we set the cap at 8 eu/tick ?

I know that originally it was 5 eu / tick but that isn't logic ;P

• Windmills, can ;/

Why not ? It's standard IC2 logic to be 8-32-256-512 and so on, so always *4 of the value before, even Greg use that ;)

• Nice, but still set it at 8 eu/tick for the sake of logic, and also for users, for not creating surprise, as logic users might think tin cables are 8 eu/tick voltage, because like always MV = HV/4, LV = MV/4 and so logically ULV = LV/4.

Note that I reallly want this ;)