Rename IndustrialCraft 2 to IndustrialCraft3

• Honestly, at this point, IC2 Classic and IC2 Experimental are so different from each other that they do feel like completely different mods. I suggest a rename to emphasize this, just like what was done with IC --> IC2.

• Official Post

It will (should) be IC3 once the E-net is done. At that point everything else should be done, so it will be a good time to make an entirely new stable release.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• "IC3" is not as different as IC2 was from IC1 to justify that. I'm fine with IC2, it rolls on the tounge and i've kind of got used to it :P saying IC3 feels weird

Now you see me, now you don't...

• Official Post

Latest is IC² 2.2 , why count to 3 when you can spam twos? :P

Anyways, I think IC3 should only come with MC 1.8, where lots of stuff will be changed. Till then, we have time to rework the ever-WIP energy network, the crops (hello TD), the terraformer and some other machines that need a bit of polishing.

• Some ic2 day will be stable and will have to rename it, I do not think I'll be stable in version 1.7, but I hope for a stable ic2 1.8; and that's when we should rename it to Ic3.
    In other words, i agree with SpwnX.

• i'm for it also -and while it will be considered beta stage it should be ic3 beta :)

Inteligence is not everything - wisdom is more than that.
    "Survival is survival dammit.. don't give me this stinky cheated diamonds.. .. or else.." - by unknown hero

• I don't care if its IC2, IC3, IC2014, ICABDEFG, so long as the e-net gets wrapped up before HalfLife3

• It's to be debated if going into 1.8 is even worth it though, the rendering changes may be a bitch. I think you could get used to saying IC3.

Btw, is it just me or does the plant-ball look like weed? -> :Plantball: :Plantball: :Plantball: :Plantball: :Plantball: :Plantball:

(in your editor obviously >.>)

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.