Any Wind Mill Energy Gen Changes?

• Just so I have a point-of-reference for Wind Mill energy farm design, is there any change to the Wind Mill's energy generation mechanics with respect to what's on the 'official' wiki? I'm sure I'm not the first person to ask this, so if someone could point me in the direction it'd be much appreciated.

I found this thread asking about Wind Mill height limits, but it's over a year and a half old. Is the discussion there still relevant?

• Considering that the "Wind Mill" was removed when IC2 went to "experimental" according to the wiki, I doubt either the details on the wiki or that thread would still be accurate.

This thread seems a bit more up to date, though I haven't completely read through it myself yet.

• Official Post

Single block windmills have had their recipe removed in favour of the giant kinetic wind generators instead.

For them the best height either 160 or 161.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Single block windmills have had their recipe removed in favour of the giant kinetic wind generators instead.

Are they a recent addition? I swear I remember seeing the recipe for the Wind Mill block working just the other day... (I guess that 's 2.x for you... :D )
    These new wind generators look interesting though; will have to play around with them a bit methinks.