IC2 Classic (1.6.4) compatible to IC2 Exp mods

• Wut animes :D I finished 3 of them recently :D

I am watching currently 3 at the time. They are kinda small only 40-60 episodes.
    And my todolist on that has at least 5 more. Note that i expand it more and more. XDD
    Also some other things xD i still thinking about if i should buy me the managas of an anime series i am waiting for. Because there are 15 books of them....

But todays work. Finished the Gui Bugs and Installed it into my main coding area for 1.6.4. which crashed instantly because an IC2 Addon which i copied from someone (Arroma1997) uses items which are only IC2 Exp and because craftingmanagers do not like it if you insert a null the game crashed.
    So now i need to make the Ic2 Exp Items into the IC2 Classic version and replace them with something else in IC2 or mark them as no use Items to prevent adding machines which have no use and also prevent crashes....

By the way Gregtech. I think your mod will not work correctly if you use more than the API files....

• Yeah Progress done.
    Replaced the items which are in the IC2 Exp list... (so making it crashproof...)
    Thinking so.
    And now Forestry Blames me again with this message which i totally expected!

TextMessage:
    ic2.core.IC2 failed validation. Halting runtime for security reasons. Please replace your mods with untampered versions from the official download sites.

So now the Question how to solve that?

Edit:
    I know now that it has something todo with Class Fingerprints...
    And this version i have do not have any Fingerprints.
    That is a reason why it crashes.

Now the Question:
    How can i insert the IC2 Fingerprint?

• Official Post

Personally, I'd just change Forestry to not have the code checking. You'd probably either have to fool the fingerprint to look like unmodified IC2 (grabbing one out of the Jenkins builds, that probably wouldn't work without some tweaking) or make your own based off your code, although it might not like that either. Put Railcraft in and I bet you'll have the same problem.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Personally, I'd just change Forestry to not have the code checking. You'd probably either have to fool the fingerprint to look like unmodified IC2 (grabbing one out of the Jenkins builds, that probably wouldn't work without some tweaking) or make your own based off your code, although it might not like that either. Put Railcraft in and I bet you'll have the same problem.

Sadly i can not override Forestry... I can not do it and also i do not want to override it...
    The sad thing is i do not know how to insert a fingerprint.
    I know i have the one that Forestry requests... But i still need to insert it and there is the point where i have no knowledge about that...
    I simply have no clue. I saw that the current Forestry team removed it because Mods crash the game if they try to use System.exit(0); which is in my opinien not a good thing....

Anyway could someone explain me how to insert a fingerprint? (the @Mod event has it already in...)

Note: I tried it without Forestry and everything was fine...................................................

• Hehe, I would also like a 1.4.7 GT done for 1.7.10 :D

Yeah..... Do not ask me. I am not a fan of GT. And even GT helped me a little bit with coding i am still a little bit skeptical of his reasons.

Anyway Last couple days work. Managed to Fix the bug with Forestry First. I Overrided the Class that causing that problem and,
    And replaced it. Now IC2 Classic Exp Works fine.
    Nodest 1 Bug with Railcraft SteamTurbine. I did not added yet the MultiStructureProducer/Consumer of IC2 Energy to the Support List.
    Working on that as soon as i understood whats going on there.
    Transformers send now Multible Energy Packets again (in 1.6.4 or higher) it was removed because of a bug.
    And i adjusted my mods to the New API Files i created.

• Cube, you're back :D, I thought you we're doing an Albaka ( Yes, Al-BAKA :D :P. and not an Alblaka ).

• Cube, you're back :D, I thought you we're doing an Albaka ( Yes, Al-BAKA :D :P. and not an Alblaka ).

Haha!Not to far from that :P, but no, if nostalgia doesn't complete eat me i'll stay, if it does i'll leave the forum sometime waiting for a solid version of Industrialcraft 2/3, anyways Speiger seems to have some plans :P, i'm also really trying to get into modding, which is a really hard thing, don't know where start, like, well, so much questions xD. But anyway Speiger:
    You are the last sperance(Sperance hopefully is a word, my english rules) for the Ic2 world, you can revive the past from this awesome mod or drop everything out like Eloraam did with RP2, just saying, don't feel pressed :P.

• Haha!Not to far from that :P, but no, if nostalgia doesn't complete eat me i'll stay, if it does i'll leave the forum sometime waiting for a solid version of Industrialcraft 2/3, anyways Speiger seems to have some plans :P, i'm also really trying to get into modding, which is a really hard thing, don't know where start, like, well, so much questions xD. But anyway Speiger:
    You are the last sperance(Sperance hopefully is a word, my english rules) for the Ic2 world, you can revive the past from this awesome mod or drop everything out like Eloraam did with RP2, just saying, don't feel pressed :P.

Sperance is no word first... At least i do not get any translation and do not know what you mean.

Yeah i have some plans. Not extremly much. Mostly more compatiblity from IC2 itself (so plugins and some parts),
    some more ic2 upgrades, (like the ItemOutput, FluidOutput (if there is a use), maybe redstone controll upgrades, Energy Controll upgrades (Imput Limiter)). Simply only things that support automation but everything is not 100% set yet... I try to keep it as close to IC2 1.4.7 as possible.
    The plutonium part from IC2 Exp part will be by the way completly removed. To OP. Even if you get only 16 EU for free... its still a inifinite source that run for nothing...

• Official Post

Sperance is no word first... At least i do not get any translation and do not know what you mean.

I think he means chance. That's the best word I could think of to fit that sentence as a native English speaker.

The plutonium part from IC2 Exp part will be by the way completly removed. To OP. Even if you get only 16 EU for free... its still a inifinite source that run for nothing...

Could you not even add Plutonium fuel like Gregtech did that just produces twice the power for twice the energy in nuclear reactors?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I think he means chance. That's the best word I could think of to fit that sentence as a native English speaker.

Oh ok. Now it makes sence.... XDDD
    And no i do not feel pressed at all. The only thing that makes me eat backward is to update that to 1.7.10.
    For myself there is almost no reason to update that thing.... I have a good life down here in 1.6 :D even so i could need fastcraft...
    (Note: in a couple weeks that is no longer the case)

Could you not even add Plutonium fuel like Gregtech did that just produces twice the power for twice the energy in nuclear reactors?

Hmmm twice the output?... Nope. I will make it like the IC2 Exp MoxFuel. It will be mox fuel. But it is harder to get there.
    Because you have to choose what you take. MoxFuel or save uranium. Because that is highly more Expensive then just reusing it.

To explain it (its a unfinished idea): if you have depleted Uranium cells (not nearDepleted!) you can throw them into the Macerator and get a chance (not set yet) to get plutonium pellets out (how much? idk not set) you craft maybe 4/9 together and get 1 plutonium. After you have 3 plutonium and 6 normal uran crafted together you get MoxFuel.
    It will produce at normal reactor heat the same amount of energy as normal fuel. As hotter the reactor get the more energy he will produce. Like a breeder. Note you do not get Depleted MoxUranium cells out of it! But a 100% chance to get a Depleted Uranium cell.

That was the idea what i had.... Hope not to extreme.