[16x][IC2, GT5u/6, AE2, more!] Zederrian Technology 1.4.0

• 1.2 released. Contains almost full AE2 textures, Pressure Pipes, Advanced Generators, and some more. I hope everything is in order :P

EDIT:

I changed the Gregtech machine hull textures. I want feedback on them compared to the old versions. The new ones are flatter and don't have the 'stacked' side style, and pay more homage to the designs GT use. LV is clean, MV bolts, HV has lines, up and up, ZPM has egyptian styling, and MAX is sort of abstract feel but with a hidden 'devil and angel' styling.

• 1.2 released. Contains almost full AE2 textures, Pressure Pipes, Advanced Generators, and some more. I hope everything is in order :P

EDIT:

I changed the Gregtech machine hull textures. I want feedback on them compared to the old versions. The new ones are flatter and don't have the 'stacked' side style, and pay more homage to the designs GT use. LV is clean, MV bolts, HV has lines, up and up, ZPM has egyptian styling, and MAX is sort of abstract feel but with a hidden 'devil and angel' styling.

Fantastic work. Have you considered putting all your screenshots in the OP into one Imgur album?

• Currently working on complete Galacticraft and Railcraft. Expect those mods in the next update in a few days/next week. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate comes out 2/14 so I might disappear for a few days :P

• I'm not trying to nag, but I'm super excited about the Galacticraft update, and it's been a while since the last progress update.
    How is the update coming?

• Sorry for the delay! Got very caught up in some life-things, namely a move/Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

Galacticraft should be 100% complete unless things were added recently. Railcraft support is in, as well as a split download for GT5 and GT6.

Galacticraft textures might be subject to change, as I started/made those over a year ago and finally decided to finish them.

• Oh my goodness, I love your textures, man. Those detailed item icons are freakin' awesome! I wish you could've altered IC2 processing machines, though, but still, you're freakin' awesome. If I can request, I suggest you do TiCon. But that'd mean lots of textures, right, lots of work? How about Forestry Machines? Either way, good job, man. You're awesome.

• Is this Resource Pack still being updated?

• Hey, amazing work on the textures, I have been using them for over half a year (probably even longer), and it's lovely how well it works with unity.

some new items added to GT don't have textures yet (some of the LuV+ items (motor, robot arm, pump, etc) don't have textures for example. Also it looks like some of the new items added by the advanced plastic/oil refining chain (like the boards) don't have textures. The gregtech sensor kit has a high res texture. The quantum and gravi star textures are very different from the Unity nether star texture (if you want to make that consistent) and lastly the modular armor currently has a strange high-res texture.

For IC2, what is the reason to keep some of the textures flat 32x while turning others pretty like the rest of your textures? They seem super out of place next to the rest of your textures. :)

• Could we expect update, covering new GregTech 5U experimental items such as circuts of high tier parts?

I made textures for some of the new circuts. Some of them animated. I figured, what it would be helpful, if circuts of the same tier looked simmilar. This way it would be easier to figure out in which recipire it gonna be used.

• Can you give me permission to repost The Texture pack to MCBBS(A popular China Forum)?I wish more people know the best Tecture pack~

• If you don't mind, considering you have been away for a long time, do you mind others and/or me continuing some of your work? I know some mods that could do with the treatment this texture pack gives (the GTNH core mod and GalaxySpace, to name 2)