[Remake][1.6.4|1.7.10|1.10.2][Patreon][IRC|#IC2-Classic|EsperNet] IC2 Classic by Speiger

• Official Post

Another thing I noticed, there was [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Test: 0 getting spammed in my logs, with the 0 occasionally changing to other numbers of varying sizes.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Another thing I noticed, there was [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Test: 0 getting spammed in my logs, with the 0 occasionally changing to other numbers of varying sizes.

Yeah that are test logs from the miniglaser / energy net to check how everything works^^" I remove that in the next update..

• IC2 Classic 1.6.4-1.5.5 Update:

Changelog:

Fixed: Sound Engine, should no longer duplicate Sounds,
    Fixed: Various of bugs. I can not even remember all... Since i did not document everything. (Lazy me sorry, I try that already as best i can).
    Added: Fluid-O-Mat since it is really usefull if you want to trade with other people...

Maybe some other small additions and removements but i really can't rember that also...

The release is stable no crashes at all after a long testing time on a server.

Download you guys can find at the top...

• IC2 1.7.10-1.0.4 Update

Changlog:

Fixed: Wrong PowerAcceptions for some machines.
    Fixed: MiningLaser
    Removed: Testlogs which i forgot to remove.
    Fixed: Breaking Nuclear Reactors create a infinite loop.
    Added: Fluid-O-Mat, same as EnergyOMat but for fluids.
    Added: Nei & CraftingGuide Plugins. (Note you can remove the files and Ic2 Classic do not even nodest that.)

Download at the top..

• Anyone have an idea for the EV Transformer Recipe ?

I am thinking since days what recipe would be usefull but i am not really finding one.

And mine_sasha before if you have an idea please think 10 times smaller (nothing against you but you think 10 times to big 8| :) xD ) else the recipe will be to extreme...

• Done some testing, here are my results :

- Seems working with OmniWrenches
    - Mekanism power cube seems to be able to transmit energy to SU and vice versa
    - Bugs with easy mode explosion : No power loss what so ever ( tried 40 blocks of uninsulated HV wires and no loss of even a single EU ), and your machines still accept any voltage in that mode without exploding.
    - Feature missing ? Didn't find the steel mode in config ;P

Otherwise it loads well with 82 mods :) Good job :D

EDIT :

- Mekanism battery cannot be used in any SU

• Wow cool that powerloss was not planned as feature. xDD Anyway thanks i knew there were some bugs so i decided to wait. (since a recipe is missing).
    Also thinking about of an verylow powerloss cable, that can transfer energy even at high power very good... Kinda thinking of the Crypothium ducts from Thermaldynamics...
    But those would be only able to send Energy between transformer to next transformer... ^^"

Thanks Mine_Sasha.

• No problem :D ( also *Cryotheum, and those cables are the RF version of electric superconductors :D ), and yeah, I noticed that EV Transformer recipe is missing but from what I understood you didn't decided the recipe yet ^^

Also, maybe try to make a REAL lossless cable superconductor, but to keep it cooled at superconducting temperature, an external constant energy source should be applied ? ( I already suggested that to Greg for GT6 and he said he liked the idea ). :D

Edit : Found another issue, this time in config, you forgot the config for disabling crafting small pile of iron dust out of dusts.

• You really should open a GitHup repository so I can post all issues ;P

Anyway : Here is another one ( which is amusing ) :

Lunar panel helmet : All your solar panel helms regen passive eu during day or night ;)

EDIT : Last thing : I am not sure iirc, but did you said that tools are enchantable ? Because I can't enchant them, my bad if you didn't said that they were enchantable

• Official Post

You really should open a GitHup repository so I can post all issues ;P

You mean like this one ?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• The Enchatment system is extremly broken... Nano sabels can take Tool enchantments and co.
    To enchant a Electric tool you have to use the Anvil with books. I will make a custom enchant system there... That would be way easier...

To the Solar helmet. It is a bug i can not fix. Do not know how at least.... The code has a logical error i can not see.
    Thats why it is a feature now. 1-5 eu per tick is totally ok. Since it works only if the sun can be seen.

To the cable that is simply an idea. I have at the moment no idea how to make that because i want to make them like ic2 classic cables and drain coolant at the same time... But i have to do that without tile entity ticks...

To the tiny dust config. That will be not dissabled since it is a recipe that is required. Maybe you did not ic2 crops but the ferus crop drops these tinyiron dust drops...

• Chocohead : Thank's, I didn't noticed ^^'

Speiger : The enchantment system IS more than extremely broken, so far I only managed to enchant electric armor with anvils, nothing else works ;(

Well, if it's a feature, I won't complain :D

Coolant is also an idea, but wait, cables in IC2 doesn't tick ?

I did and do IC2 crops, but I wanted to say is to add a way to disable the 5 copper/tin dust with 4 opposite dust ( copper/tin ) makes 1 small iron dust, so people that doesn't know how to use MineTweaker can do this ( even though it's very easy to learn, and for now I am using MT to disable this recipe ).

EDIT : Minor bug found : Cable fry in easy mode.

• You know IC2 Cables do not tick by themselves.
    That simply mean: You can place as much cables as you want and the tickrate (Server Side) will be not effected.
    The problem with that you can not make any complex internal logic. Because everything that require logic require ticks that is now the Problem...
    I have to think how i will solve that trouble. IC2 support with a lot of options in that case..

• Ah, that is why things like Tile Entities ticks... Interesting...

The small bugs have been reported on GitHub ^^

• Ah, that is why things like Tile Entities ticks... Interesting...

The small bugs have been reported on GitHub ^^

Yeah saw them already but still working on other stuff. Want to really finish now. (I moved everything away for ic2 classic and now its comming back...)
    I try to work this week on it but not sure yet... also I am still waiting also on Xbony if he has special requests (for making Nuclear controll at least a little bit compatible).

Also a question. Do you guys know Better Storage?
    I was thinking of adding Special Support to that because i like some ideas what they have. And since IC2 was the first mod (at least i know) that made possebility of personal stuff i was thinking of making IC2 Doors compatible to
    Better Storage Looks. Shouldn't be that hard..

• +1 On better storage compat. :D

Kk, gonna still try to see if I can find more bugs on my end by doing.... testing :D