[Remake][1.6.4|1.7.10|1.10.2][Patreon][IRC|#IC2-Classic|EsperNet] IC2 Classic by Speiger

• Ztech has the same startup crash as Advanced Machines :(

Not fixable. Same crash as atomic strycers...

IHL startup crash:

Sadly also not fixable since it requires the IC2 Exp chargepads...
    Requires support from the Modauthor of that mod.

ElectricalAddition does load, but both the Wireless Energy Sender and Wireless Mega Sender have max EU inputs of 0 EU/t (like the Molecular Transformer). We could also do with an UV/IV transformer to down convert the Awesome Producer's 250M EU/t packets :P

I can talk to Aroma to ask for support if he does that no clue.
    My dirty code Solving would be easy to add but then i have maybe to add a lot of stuff to add...

Actually, for some reasons, item.null.name is OD with silver... Instead of the silver ingot... Derp ? xD

Gonna test your batbox thing, although I don't really understand what was the problem ( MFR cables ).

First yeah as i said: Silver get registered, but itemNo Use overrides it after it got created and all IC2 Classic recipes got loaded... I need to fix that.

The other problem. Nope you do not need to. Chocohead gave me already the nessesary crash that proves that this bug exsists...

• Official Post

Despite your warnings, Nuclear Control actually nearly works. This is what I've found that's broken:

Average and Energy Counters don't work, or at least I can't get energy into them
    Energy Sensor Kits don't place on Batboxes, MFEs or MFSUs
    Industrial and Howler Alarms don't actually make a noise, but the Industrial one does make light like it's meant to
    . It only happens if you give it a redstone signal after the Thermal Monitor trips

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Edited once, last by Chocohead ().

• Generator sensor cards read the buffer not the output

ok. Do not know why. I will check.

Both Industrial and Advanced Panel Extenders don't actually extend

Interessting one. Could be because of baseclasses...

Reactor output is wrong

Lol that should crash.

Average and Energy Counters don't work, or at least I can't get energy into them

As i said: Backwards. Input is output and output is input.

Energy Sensor Kits don't place on Batboxes, MFEs or MFSUs

ok. Good to know.

Industrial and Howler Alarms don't actually make a noise, but the Industrial one does make light like it's meant to

How did you setup the IC2 Sound Loudness and the Master volume? (those two effect each other).

Nuclear Reactors appear to still be on with triggered Thermal Monitors on, even though they're not actually on. It only happens if you give it a redstone signal after the Thermal Monitor trips

Well i do not know whats causing that :/

• Official Post

How did you setup the IC2 Sound Loudness and the Master volume? (those two effect each other).

They're both full, still nothing :|

As i said: Backwards. Input is output and output is input.

Oh yeah. Well .

Interessting one. Could be because of baseclasses...

Reloading the world is

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• ok. We have to wait for bony to solve these troubles too.
    Because alone i can not make so much since i controll the base but basementchanges are way more dangerus then solving the actual problem...

Yeah the last one i had als. But i do not know why is that happening.... Oh well...

• Well, if bug fixed then perfect ^^

Atm trying to bug test your new E-net easy mode fixed system, so far so good except a small unknown crash I was not able to reproduce so far...

• I retried many times, but I failed to reproduce the crash, basically try to break glass fiber next to an ultimate energy cable from Mekanism, and it crashes ( well I tried again but I wasn't able to reproduce it :/ ), but the energy nets works, mekanism cables work like they used to on IC2 before experimental ( aka even the ultimate one doesn't causes explosions/jam as they autoconvert to the right voltage ), mekanism generators/SU output normally in IC2 cables, but I didn't tested if the jamming works with them but yeah, I think next release might be stable ^^

There is one bug I forgot about though... I can't remember it and that's irritating me, as iirc it was actually quite important X(

Edit : GG for Sparta post xD

• Now GG youtube post, I remember the bug, it's about CF foam, the CF foam blocks, and utilities are broken, the cannot be placed in the world and have no use ;P

• 1.7.10-1.0.7 Update:

Changlog:

-Updated: IC2 Exp functions in Classic, so that addons still can run with Classic.

-Fixed: Some Network issus. Some were derp bugs...

-Fixed: Double Recipe for Rubbersappling.

-Added: Special Support for AdvSolarpannels and some mods that have high draw & source power.

-Fixed: Construt foam did not check for airblocks.

-Canning machine did not fill the foampack to 100% (only to 99%)

-Changed: Reactor platings only stack to 1.

-Fixed: Energy net crashes no longer on addon blocks.

And a lot of Addon support code was added. So that a lot of addons work now.

But that code is only a temporary solution and will cause on larger worlds more problems then it will help...
    Download you find at the first post
    I hope you like it.
    Also if Mine_Sasha & Chocohead have no problems with it i would like to make you to my testers (testing things before i release it).

• Official Post

And a lot of Addon support code was added. So that a lot of addons work now.

So what does that count as, will Advanced Machines and IHL work now? IHL doesn't:

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Also, I've got some advanced machines (see setup in attached image), and they don't seem to get power after a world reload. The MFE attached also seems to break so it doesn't output or accept power after a world reload, and the geothermal generator's GUI implies it's buffer is totally full, even though it can't be. Something is seriously wrong with either advanced machines, or the E-net in general.

• I am perfectly ok to be your tester, I am even happy to be one :D

Chocohead : I never got this type of bug, I think it's only with Advanced machines, as I tried the e-net ( easy mode, but should work like normal ), and I had no problem so far with mod interactions/chunks/possible bugs with connection ( except Railcraft Steam turbines and ME P2P, as cables connect to them, but nothing happens :/ ).

• Chocohead: I told you last time which addons are impossible to support from my side as the classes can not exsist because of that i would require to fully implement exp to get that one running... Which is not posisble.

To your E-net bug. It should run smooth. coule be possible that some parts will not notify everything instantly. Also the fixes for the machines which accept normally no power making the Enet even more unstable as it is in 1.7.10.

To the Railcraft hing Minesasha. In the Dev invioment it starts to work if i place the Steam turbine first and then place the cables& stuff after that. It takes a couple tickts to register but it works...

^^" You maybe need some blockupdates so that the thing nodest his connections.

But i will try to make everything more stable... But i need support from the addons too thats why i also releaseing dev versions...

• Official Post

Well this is a fun thing.

• Official Post

The problem is I have no idea where they're coming from, they weren't there when I closed the world, and were when I came back. I was sure that I had cows duplicating from a similar type situation of lots of them on top of each other a few days ago as well.

I see this too much.

• xD i have in 1.6.4 a bug that is close to that. But that has nothing todo with entities.
    Its a Openblocks tank every time the server restarts it fills with 100 mB water and if there is already water in it it starts to double it.
    But that happens only with Empty openblocks tanks xDD No clue why!

Anyway working soon on a new feature that i made really long ago with Redled in my mind. But i was never able to do that because i needed the direct sourcecode from Ic2 xD

Edit: that feature makes Chargpads on any way useless xD

• This is a question more than anything else.

I looked in the configs and I noted that there wasn't the old option for reactors to output steam instead of EU in the presence of Railcraft. Does that mean that reactors are EU only?