[Remake][1.6.4|1.7.10|1.10.2][Patreon][IRC|#IC2-Classic|EsperNet] IC2 Classic by Speiger

• HotFix 1.1.2.1 is out.

Changelog:

Version 1.1.2:
    -Added: Miner throws now every event it should (Spawn Protection support)
    -Fixed: Recycler config did load to early and format was wrong.
    -Added: MiningLaser fires now a BreakEvent (Spawn Protection support)
    -Added: OVD Scanners show which ores are they searching for.
    -Fixed: (Not able to reproduced simply) EnergyNet went nuts when chunks unloaded with EnergyTiles... (No clue why it is happened)

Version 1.1.2.1:
    -Release

download you find in the first page

• There seems to be a missing recipe for scrap metal which is used in the scrap metal chunk recipe used in the rotary macerater machine. there isn't a wiki for this mod so its hard to tell if the recipe is missing or if its just a dungeon item. I guess it could also be something that the server I'm playing on did with it as well.

• There seems to be a missing recipe for scrap metal which is used in the scrap metal chunk recipe used in the rotary macerater machine. there isn't a wiki for this mod so its hard to tell if the recipe is missing or if its just a dungeon item. I guess it could also be something that the server I'm playing on did with it as well.

Do you know how to produce scrap?
    If not then ill explain it to you: You throw any item in the Recycler and get Scrap out of it.

Now there is a Special reason why i name Scrap metal Scrap metal.
    Because it contains the name Scrap in it: That means it has something todo with the Recycler. And the metal part tells you you have to throw any kind of metal (ingot form) into it.
    With a little bit of thinking you get that idea to because i use something which already exsisted in IC2, also it has a close texture which tells you that too.

• Some people are now getting random Client Crashes when they try to use the search feature while in Creative Mode.
    I have managed to access the crash report for this and am posting the full report here.

http://pastebin.com/Rn8cZWmV

Also Please can you add region checks for each item. Things like Dynamite bypass worldguard protection. I cant seem to find any way to disable them within spawn protection.

• Some people are now getting random Client Crashes when they try to use the search feature while in Creative Mode.
    I have managed to access the crash report for this and am posting the full report here.

http://pastebin.com/Rn8cZWmV

Also Please can you add region checks for each item. Things like Dynamite bypass worldguard protection. I cant seem to find any way to disable them within spawn protection.

Ok the crash happens because of 2 things:
    -First you press shift to write big things. (That is make the crash but is not the reason why it crashes)
    -Second someone registers in the Oredictionary a Item which has no DisplayName or is a null and i made no Secure System for that...

The other thing yeah i will take a look about that and will add that. But atm IC2 Classic is in a Break (because of the last release) i will start fixing the stuff next week and try to be done really fast (but there is one other project which i want to finish before... I hope you do not mind. (If the crash is effecting only Creative Mode then there is no reason to make a hotfix)

• There seems to be a problem with automation.

If you try to auto-load a generator with coal it gets added to the top slot instead of the bottom, same goes for the geothermal generator.

Unfortionatly this bug is currently holding me back in my current playthrough to continue expanding. Solar panels with lots of batteries are not reliable enough for my current power usage. :(

• There seems to be a problem with automation.

If you try to auto-load a generator with coal it gets added to the top slot instead of the bottom, same goes for the geothermal generator.

Unfortionatly this bug is currently holding me back in my current playthrough to continue expanding. Solar panels with lots of batteries are not reliable enough for my current power usage. :(

LavaGenerators can be filled with FluidPipes, (the act as FluidTanks) so to slove that.
    Generator can be filled with fuel only from the Side. I hope that helps.
    (Also Putting in a Stack of lava Cells into a Geo Gen last a really long time so no implementation)

• LavaGenerators can be filled with FluidPipes, (the act as FluidTanks) so to slove that.
    Generator can be filled with fuel only from the Side. I hope that helps.
    (Also Putting in a Stack of lava Cells into a Geo Gen last a really long time so no implementation)

Had not tried filling generators from the sides as its normally top/bottom but that seems to work, and i'll be able to work with that, thanks!

• Update 1.1.3.3 is now out:

Download can be found on the first post

Huge Update which adds a couple new Plugins a Big EnergyNetwork Improvement and a hopefully 99% Localization (debug things are not supportet)

Thanks for Mine_Sasha for this Amazing Texture work
    and also Thanks Chocohead for his amazing Bugfinding skills and also helping me with my language problems.

Changelog:

Version 1.1.3.3:
    -Fixed: Battlegear crash with Chainsaw...
    -Fixed: ConfigCategorie Speld wrong
    -Fixed: Localization bugs.

Version 1.1.3.2.1:
    -Fixed: RF Producer can be wrenched into direction now.
    -Fixed: Mute Upgrade can be placed now in machines...
    -Updated: Doubled the effectivyness of Muffler Upgrades (from 10% to 20%, but you do not get with 5 upgrades a full mute. The stacking happens differend)
    -Fixed: Miner did not work if mining drill was completly empty. (If its chargeable then he tries to charge it first now)

Version 1.1.3.2:
    -Added: APIUpdate. Some required stuff and also Doc for people.
    -Fixed: Tea crop throwed Missing textures call because of the API that Exp provides.
    -Fixed: Crops do not mess up anymore when you change the language in the middle of the game
    -Added: ElectricEnchanter has now Active and passive mode.
    -Added: Finalizing Textures. Thanks Minesasha :)
    -Updated: Final API.

Version 1.1.3.1:
    -Fixed: Enet got a huge Improvement.. It has some downsides too, but they are adding more realism features.
    -Fixed: Machines/Storage or Any Cables/Sinks accept power now. I did compress the Workload to 1 instead of every cable. (Helps only with ChunkLoad and Worldload. Normal placement gets handled normally) (EnergyNet)
    -Fixed: Right RE Batteries will be shown in the NeiRecipes
    -Removed: Uranium Cells apply radiation if they are used... (Do not really like that feature)
    -Added: Luminators are now wrenchable. 80% chance of getting it back (without lossless mode)
    -Updated: Enchanter is updated. Works a little differend now but still the same result (less buggy)
    -Added: Electric Tools and Weapons are now Enchantable. But only with the Electric Enchanter
    -Added: Electric Armor is now Enchantable. (Electric Enchanter Only!)
    -Added: Unbreaking & Efficency apply to powercost now. (unbreaking 10% less Cost (per level) and Efficeny 15% more cost (per level))
    -Added: More Things that required Localisation.
    -Fixed: Detector wires do not flicker anymore when you add new Wires to a connected connection.
    -Added: Luminators can be clicked with colorless glass and they turn into a Light in a Glass Block
    -Fixed: Lumiators flicker... Insane amount of work for a so easy fix...
    -Added: Reaction time of Splitter cables is now much faster.
    -Added: Sneak Click with Empty hand removes the Glass from Lumiator.
    -Added: Reinfoced glass to Valid Glass on the Luminators
    -Fixed: Upgrades caused soundVolume Increase (even if they were not sound Upgrades)
    -Added: Missing Recipe.
    -Added: Obsidian Blades, Tea and components to that
    -Added: Minesashas Textures for some things

Version: 1.1.3:
    -Fixed: Terraformer Items. (They placed invalid Blocks (null))
    -Added: You can no longer go down if you press shift while on Scaffolds
    -Added: Unknowen Crops are back. (Simply none Scanned Crops)
    -Added: Localization support.
    -Fixed: Battery Box did not calculate stuff right (alone and with Electrolyzer)
    -Added: RF Converter (Small, Medium, Big).
    -Added: EnergyNet is now Rounding possible energy to send Properly
    -Added: EU Converter (Small, Medium, Big)
    -Added: Crash security for Scanners...
    -Fixed: Basic Machines do no longer create 0 Stacksize itemstacks
    -Added: Finished Electric Enchanter.

• Version 1.1.3.4 is now out.

Huge/Little Update on IC2 Classic.
    Thanks to Mattabase for finding this huge bug.

Everyone who would like to support me please help me on patreon
    https://www.patreon.com/Speiger

Changelog:

Version 1.1.3.4:
    -Updated: IC2 Exp API to the latest thing
    -Fixed: Tea Crop Crash.
    -Added: API to read only IC2 Recipes. Getting also Inputs and recipe sizes.
    -Fixed: Cropmatron accepts items now inteligent
    -Added: Exluding Enchantments in the IElectricTool API.
    -Added: IC2 Classic Armor parts can be no longer enchanted with thorns. (Causes only problems)
    -Added/Fixed: Nuclear Jetpack when reactor is dissabled (because of full) the components still work but the Cells are dissabled...
    -Fixed: Tea applied also the Ice Tea effect.
    -Changed: Ice Tea effects are 3x stronger then normal
    -Changed: Modified the mininglaser a little bit.
    -Added: TreeTap has now a fortune support.
    -Added: Missing Localisation
    -Added: Terra wart cures Radiation
    -Fixed: Massive Memory leak thanks to Profiling. (Mattabase did discover).
    -Removed: AEIntigration (to much bugs)

• Version 1.1.3.7 is now out.

This version is just a compat/fix version with a couple fixes in it..

Just for everyone i suggest to update as soon as possible because here are fixes for critical bugs in it..
    Thanks for all Bugreports and help.
    Thanks for Minesasha, Chocohead, Nentify for helping me tracking bugs down and testing everything so that you all have stable versions ^^

Changelog:

Version 1.1.3.5.1 & 1.1.3.5.1.1 & 1.1.3.5.1.2:
    -Fixed: EnergyNet bug which caused lag Chunk Problems and more. (Thanks to Nentify and Modmuss50 for helping)
    -Fixed: Water Generator now pushed into the right slot.
    -Fixed: EnergyStorage (BatBox, MFE, MFSU) update redstone even on worldload. (before it required a BlockUpdate)

Version: 1.1.3.6:
    -Fixed/Changed: SolarPannel Config applies now right and can be increased too. (Lowering it caused almost nothing on IC2).
    -Fixed: Micro Fixes here and there (updated functions which were outdated etc...)
    -Fixed: Removed EnergyNet debug code...
    -Added: EMC Plugin for ProjectE.
    -Added: All IC2 Entities for Swiftwolfs ring and Torch (simply because for normal usage).
    -Added: Exluded TileEntities for the Torch: Solar Gen, Detector Cable (performance reasons), GeoGen. (Simply because they cause lag when speed up and you have no benefit of it...)

Version 1.1.3.7:
    -Added: Custom EMC Values for missing stuff.
    Release

the release link you find at the first post. (Not in the attachments! thats MC 1.6.4)

• Hello!
    Thanks Speiger for recommending this version of IC2 Classic, this is amazing :)
    Just wanted to ask if you could look into possibly adding some TechReborn (GregTech 4 Rebirth for IC2 Exp.) support
    It does load, but many of the functions don't work due to this IC2 Classic not having a Forge Hammer, so you can't make certain plates that TechReborn requires. I may be doing it incorrectly aswell, that's a huge possibility.
    Thanks for Everything, and keep up the good work! (Could I recommend maybe adding LV, MV, and HV water mills similar to how you Implemented the Compact Solars LV,MV,HV into the mod?)
    TechReborn

• Hello!
    Thanks Speiger for recommending this version of IC2 Classic, this is amazing :)
    Just wanted to ask if you could look into possibly adding some TechReborn (GregTech 4 Rebirth for IC2 Exp.) support
    It does load, but many of the functions don't work due to this IC2 Classic not having a Forge Hammer, so you can't make certain plates that TechReborn requires. I may be doing it incorrectly aswell, that's a huge possibility.
    Thanks for Everything, and keep up the good work! (Could I recommend maybe adding LV, MV, and HV water mills similar to how you Implemented the Compact Solars LV,MV,HV into the mod?)
    TechReborn

Thanks for the Reply.
    About the compact watermills... Well i had that suggestion before and i decided at that time against that... Simply because i did not like the system of compacting it.
    Now we have 2 options:
    Either increasing the Value per water Block that is connected to it instead of increasing the Radius.
    Or increasing the radius of the Water Mills...
    The problem is that this a cheaty system... Simply like windmills (atm i will change that sooner or later) you can put the windmill in blocks and have everyhing around it air blocks and the windmill still produces energy...
    Which i partly do not like... Because it is not really logical (and f...k MC Logic at this point) Well my idea is that it is checking the connecting blocks if they are air/water blocks (depends on which mill you work on) and if that is the case then it will check the blocks around them and if they are air/water blocks then it will check those too... But the problem is this system is logical correct it still is laggy because way more calculation happen then just BlockCheck is happening. But it would ensure that all waterblocks get counted only...
    With LV and MV it would not make much problems but in HV the radius has to be much much bigger...
    That is a thing which i think of now... would you prefer a cheaty system or would you prefer a partly logical way but a little bit laggy?

Anyway enough of that. Now to your main Demaind:
    I know tech reborn and i am talking to the devs maybe almost every day so that is not a problem. But i did not know that this is a problem. I will have a talk to them and we will find a solution^^"

• Okay, cool. To be honest, I think a Config Setting to switch between the two Non-Laggy and Laggy versions (of the water mills) would be a good idea. That was, low-end computers wanting to use it can use it, whilst people who want more realism can enable it. - Another bug with the latest 1.1.3.7 is that the extra upgrades, and this may be a bug with earlier versions as I hadn't used the extra upgrades previous to 1.1.3.7 is that they become "Unnamed" when you claim them almost, and from then on you have to search Unnamed in NEI, and hope you know what the Extract/Import upgrades look like. Keep up the Great Work! (Oh, is there a way you could add TFC support? Currently, you need to use CustomNPCs/Minetweaker to start IC2 legit, and the rubber trees/uranium don't spawn due to TFC overriding the Generation of Ores. Tin and Copper are already supported by TFC. Just wondering :p)

• Hey Speig, are you open to a suggestion of adding additional Terraformer modules that can change a biome, like Thaumcraft can with Pure/Sinister/Tainted Nodes?
    The ability to physically change a useless Ice Plains biome into a normal Plains biome would be invaluable on any server, for both buildings and forestry beekeeping.

"Being special is only good if it means you stand out above the rest. Not the kind of "special" that requires a caregiver to wipe your ass"

• Hey Speig, are you open to a suggestion of adding additional Terraformer modules that can change a biome, like Thaumcraft can with Pure/Sinister/Tainted Nodes?
    The ability to physically change a useless Ice Plains biome into a normal Plains biome would be invaluable on any server, for both buildings and forestry beekeeping.

Yeah. 1 Does that already but there could be some others too^^"
    If you have special suggestion about them then just throw them in^^

• I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.
    Are you saying that one of the terraformer TFBP modules already does that? Well, I can confirm that none of them do that.
    Desertification on an Extreme Hills = Extreme Hills with sand, but nonetheless an Extreme Hills biome. Which is why the Terraformer is completely unused.

Suggested Modules:

TFBP - Desert Biome (Converts nearby area into desert BIOME - Does not change the terrain, only the biome type. The Desertification module is for terrain.)
    TFBP - Snowy Biome (Converts nearby area into Ice Plains BIOME. Same as above, with the chilling module.)
    TFBP - Plains Biome (Converts nearby area into Plains BIOME. Same as above.)
    TFBP - Jungle Biome
    TFBP - Swamp Biome (No idea why someone would actually want a swamp biome, but okay...)

With the ability to manually change the biome on servers in survival, players will be able to expand their biome type into ugly neighboring biomes and build there without having to deal with snow, rain and ugly grass color. With Forestry it also allows the breeding of biome-specific bees in places they don't have access to.

"Being special is only good if it means you stand out above the rest. Not the kind of "special" that requires a caregiver to wipe your ass"

Edited once, last by VermillionX ().

• Official Post

Are you saying that one of the terraformer TFBP modules already does that? Well, I can confirm that none of them do that.

The mushroom one does ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• The mushroom one does ;)

Indeed it does. My mistake.
    Though of all possible biomes, mushroom island biome is far less useful than say... a plains biome for building. Thus, my suggestion for other biome modules that function in the same manner as the mushroom one.

• Suggested Modules:

TFBP - Desert Biome (Converts nearby area into desert BIOME - Does not change the terrain, only the biome type. The Desertification module is for terrain.)
    TFBP - Snowy Biome (Converts nearby area into Ice Plains BIOME. Same as above, with the chilling module.)
    TFBP - Plains Biome (Converts nearby area into Plains BIOME. Same as above.)
    TFBP - Jungle Biome
    TFBP - Swamp Biome (No idea why someone would actually want a swamp biome, but okay...)

Just a idea. I add Biome TFBP which you combine with the exsisting ones and then they will reproduce the biome you put in... (I think that is what you suggested indirectly)
    But one thing. I will not support Modded Biomes... Vannilla only...