Turning table?

• Official Post

It's powered from kU, and is designed to grind down iron turning blanks into shapes for making diamond mining drills and mining lasers, but right now it seems bugged that any shape can work in either recipe.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

It makes more sense than just sticking 3 diamonds on. The recipe now at least keeps with the IC2 theme now, rather than being more of a call back to before we got all the new crafting stuff

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Sry, but how do i craft laser and drill now? I have the turning table, kU, and an iron turning blank. I insert it into the turning table and some kind of new interface appears. I tried clicking buttons (there are 5 of them there), but nothing happened. I have ic2 2.2.2.673

• Official Post

It just means the normal Motors used for crafting things like the Metal Former.

I see this too much.

• It just means the normal Motors used for crafting things like the Metal Former.

Thank you for the lightning fast response! I figured that out seconds before I saw your post, and deleted mine so you wouldn't have to answer. 8| I really appreciate the help!

• Sry, but how do i craft laser and drill now? I have the turning table, kU, and an iron turning blank. I insert it into the turning table and some kind of new interface appears. I tried clicking buttons (there are 5 of them there), but nothing happened. I have ic2 2.2.2.673

U have to make lathing tool > put it into turning table and then make 5/5 4/5 3/5 2/5 1/5 your iron turning blank

• Two things I've noticed about the turning table that I'm curious about:
    1. The GUI buttons to control the lathe mean that the shapes can't be auto-crafted. Was that deliberate?
    2. I came across a weird conflict with AE2 - if I put a turning blank in a portable/storage cell (either wood or iron, and whether lathed or not), I can't take it back out immediately (I thought I had to close and reopen my world, but with further experimentation apparently just pulling and replacing a storage cell from the ME drive is sufficient). Is that a known issue?

• Could you explain a bit more about kU ?
    and I can't find anything about lathing machine either :(
    EDIT : Could you actually send a screenshot of how your setup would look like please ?
    EDIT2 : Nvm I found out
    Thanks

• Two things I've noticed about the turning table that I'm curious about:
    1. The GUI buttons to control the lathe mean that the shapes can't be auto-crafted. Was that deliberate?
    2. I came across a weird conflict with AE2 - if I put a turning blank in a portable/storage cell (either wood or iron, and whether lathed or not), I can't take it back out immediately (I thought I had to close and reopen my world, but with further experimentation apparently just pulling and replacing a storage cell from the ME drive is sufficient). Is that a known issue?

Have the same problem with AE2.