Add Hazmat suit in ic2 v.1.97 MC1.2.5

• Hi, I want to know if possible add the hazmat suit to this version of ic2(v 1.97) copying the hazmat class from a posterior version. I like this version, only lacks this suit to be perfect (for me) :D .
    thanks pals.

• Official Post

I thought the hazmat suit was in by then? Maybe it was the 1.3 reactors overhaul.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Ahh found it, it was version 1.106. So 1.3.2 it was added.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

It just won't work, as the files would be complied for a later version of Minecraft, and would need to be called from the base IC2.class file, which they wouldn't. Your best chance would be an addon to get it, but no one's making mods for 1.2.5 anymore.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

It was in 1.3 due to the fact the reactors were nerfed 1.2.5-older

Do you mean the reactors were nerfed before 1.3, or after? I wouldn't have said either myself.

I see this too much.