[GT-6-Addon] GTExtras 0.3.3 - More stuff for Gregtech

• Coding covers is not that complicated. Implementing WirelessRS took me about 1h. The code was allready there, i just had to put it together.

As fully selfmade cover, i still plan to make a needs maintainance cover. And maybe a tiered Light cover, with IV version on par with thaumcraft acane lamps.

• If you're not interested in food, then might I suggest new chemical dissolution methods? Kinda like how IHL lets you take chalocpyrite or pentlandite and disolve it in nitric acid to get blue and green vitriol, then electrolyze to get sulfuric acid, copper/nickel, and a tiny pile of polymetallic sludge, when can then be centrifuged to get various rare earth metals.
    That long chain, but with more materials, such as Greg's 'rare earth', monazite, netherrack, etc. In the case of IHL, it was a source of iridium and osmium at an incredible cost with a painfully large production chain that is quite hard to automate fully, and requires enormous power (>300 EU/t) even with all low-voltage equipment, as well as a constant supply of oxygen and nitrogen to make nitric acid, and post-processing of the sulfuric acid as a waste product (batteries anyone?! XD)

It's a long chain, but it's very efficient in an ore-to-ore sense and gets you some nice stuff that is too 'finely divided' normally. (1 crushed pentlandite = 1 nickel, 1 sulfuric acid*, 1/9 polymetallic sludge. Each 9/9 PolyS = 10% chance each when centrifuged of 1/9 iridium, 1/9 osmium, 1/9 platinum, 1/9 palladium, 1/9 gold, and 50% chance of 1/9 silicon, IIRC)

When I was doing it with GT5, it was actually MORE costly in energy overall (and sliightly slower!) than just synthesizing osmium with my 512v replicator! XD However pre-replicator tech, it was nice. It was also fun as hell and made me feel super accomplished to set it up automated. (Almost as proud as I was for my 100% automatic nitro-diesel machine!)

IHL is nice but last time I tried to get it to work with GT6 it, obviously, couldn't. So i'd like to see that chemistry chain (AND CENTRIFUGABLE AIR CELLS) come back.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• BUG REPORT
    I made a full set of basic modular armor and put brass plates in them, the tool yip shows all 0s but the gui show the resistances
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/m6qw…5-05-05_21.45.35.png?dl=0

also axle added a vanadium plate and it show 0's as well in the tool tips but in the gui it shows 0 weight and all 100% fer resistances
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/axx0…5-05-05_21.45.22.png?dl=0

not sure if intended but there is no armor rate above heathbar either

the tool tip has updated now and the armor bar is showing, but what is the weight limit, i had 4 brass plates in each, except helmet, witch was empty and they all read too heavy and I was really slow. if u need more screenshot ill take em

• Can we put some energy crystals inside the mv armour? Because I haven't figured out how to turn off the night vision and it's draining the energy at a huge rate.
    Also are there already items that allow one to get a step assist and a speed boost?

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Can we put some energy crystals inside the mv armour? Because I haven't figured out how to turn off the night vision and it's draining the energy at a huge rate.
    Also are there already items that allow one to get a step assist and a speed boost?

Every item containing EU should work inside the Armor. The nightvision can currently only be disabled by taking it out, but i plan to add a hotkey for that and other functions.

Until Greg adds his motors and pistons, that functions are done with (small) springs. The Tiers are Steel, black steel,red steel, blue steel, damastcus steel.

• Every item containing EU should work inside the Armor. The nightvision can currently only be disabled by taking it out, but i plan to add a hotkey for that and other functions.

Until Greg adds his motors and pistons, that functions are done with (small) springs. The Tiers are Steel, black steel,red steel, blue steel, damastcus steel.

Gonna raid some Damascus steal so. What is the proper way to get blue steel btw? I'm asking here if you know the composition of the different alloys.

• Also I've tried putting 2 lapotrons and 1 small spring of damascus and than I added 4 small springs of steel and I couldn't get the uphill assist. The tooltip of the boots was saying 0 EU, whereas the GUI clearly stated a charge of 20M.
    Tt costs a lot of eu (I went from 10M to 9.89M) to walk 50 blocks with just one battery inside the boots. May you reduce this crazy energy consuption please ? As comparation, I walked for 5 hours with my Qleggings to find some damascus steel, it was down to 9.8M and the jetpack to 9.9M. I'm aware that the top tier armours are supposed to consume as much energy as the fusion reactor can produce, but geez I'll simply give up on this mod if it's tools are so inconvenient for walking more than 5 minutes and go for MPS instead, of course unless you add a way to wirelessly charge the armour or integrate a built in fusion reactor / fission reactor.
    I made the basic armor ages ago and it was fine, I'm pretty sure the thing happening to your armour was the same happening to the MFE with IC2 a while ago, in which the energy crystals that you had to use didn't match the same ID / data / NBT (idk which is true since I'm a noob) as the one you were crafting.

• The armor needs a lot more balancing. For now i only cared about getting the functions to work and roughly guessed the stats.
    The half done version 0.3.2 allready has so many changes that i'm sometimes not sure about how it is in 0.3.1.
    Problems with using the lapo/energy crystal in crafting might be right. I'm waiting for better GT Items to be implemented before finalizing the recipes.

• Bloody, what do you think about modular instruments?
    I would like to suggest this idea which is little bit simmilar mechanics to TiCon.
    It could be augmentations like "Rubber handle (for your trusty iron pickaxe, of course) - increases speed of mining by 10%" and so on.
    I'm too sleepy to suggest some real practical ideas. I think, I'll be able to сome up with something tommorow.

• My wishlist :

Something that prevents mobs from spawning in an area.
    No idea what that could be though. Should require little constant power. Maybe waves ? Sorta like for dogs. ;P Figure half-brained zombies could want to stay away from that.

A pump as well that won't screw the nether with flowing blocks.

That would be amazing.

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]