MY THOUGHTS ON KINETIC STEAM GENERATOR (PROP SPELT WRONG) + does anyone know of a good ic3 tutorial for the 1.7.10 stuff?

• FKING KINETIC STEAM GENERATOR, so after hours of messing around with it, it starts working out of no where, and i so happen to be reading a fourm that says the condenser stops the steam explosions which was helpful since the second it started working it started exploding, so once i placed the condenser it started working than after a minute or two it says the turbine is blocked or something, so that made me super frustrated so i blew everything up with tnt.

My setup: so at first i had two radioisoscopic heat generators on the steam generator attached to the kinetic steam generator and i just kept messing around with the gui on the steam generator until something happen, which never happened lol.

So than i downgraded the heating to just a solid heating generator, next to the steam generator, next to the kinetic steam generator, next to the condenser and i had the bottom part of the steam generator's gui on 10 and the top part on 1 and it started working for a little than it gave me the blocked message thing so i flipped a shit because 1, their is like nothing anywhere that explains how the fking thing works which got me mad as shnt to begin with and 2, i was prob messing around with the thing for like 2 hours so after that i gave up.

So untop of that one block being confusing theirs a lot of other stuff in ic2 that is new than i know nothing about, but their doesnt seem to be a lick of info on the whole fricken internet about any of it the ic2 wiki doesnt even have the new blocks so WTF!?!?!. so i was wondering if anyone knew were i could find out how to use all the new ic2 stuffs.

• I figured the way to use steam

you need a steam generator filled with distiled water and a heat source it needs 100 hu of input, and configure so it spits 1 mb
    then place a kinetic steam generator next, put the turbine in and a fluid ejector upgrade so it spits distilled water back to the steam generator
    then place a condenser netx to the kinetic steam generator and put a fluid ejector upgrade so it spits distilled water back to the kinetic steam generator and you create a closed system that never runs out of distilled water with no evil buildcraft pipes

if you can input 200 hu to the steam generator set it up at 221 bar and 1 mb
    it will produce superheated steam
    then place a kinetic steam generator next, put the turbine in and a
    fluid ejector upgrade so it spits distilled water back to the steam
    generator
    then place ahother kinetic steam generator next, put the turbine in and a
    fluid ejector upgrade so it spits distilled water back to the last machine
    then place a condenser netx to the kinetic steam generator
    and put a fluid ejector upgrade so it spits distilled water back to the
    kinetic steam generator and you create a closed system that never runs
    out of distilled water (it will lose arround 500 -2000 mb when you start it) with no evil buildcraft pipes (and no evil costly fluid regutators/distributors)

this is my 5x5 reactor set up

• With the wiki, we're trying, I promise! Chocohead and I have some additional information on how steam works in IC2, read up here if anyone who happens on this thread needs more information (assuming the wiki isn't better updated by then).

• Official Post

Indeed the wiki is slowly getting there. Tooltips are a thing now, as well as animated crafting grids and automatic version updating 8)

I would like to point out anyone helping with the wiki is greatly appreciated, I know Nictrace is also doing quite a bit of work on the wiki (but not about steam ;)) as well as other people fixing the occasional page.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.