[GT-5.09.** & Minetweaker/Crafttweaker Addon] Addon Version 1.7.5- Adding custom Recipes for all Gregtech 5 machines (Now with Fusion Reactor and Ordict support)

• ;( Wow, that's exactly what I was looking for! Thank you very much!
    And that mod you pointed out seems cool too, I'll try.
    Too bad it hasn't all gregtech ores, but i understand why :D

I don't know much about minecraft modding, but, would be possible to add an EU consumption config on Greg machines? Or that has nothing to do with minetweaker, and I should ask Bloody instead? (I wanted to halve each tech tier consumption, so higher tier machines would be more attractive, instead spamming lv ones)

You can say how much eu a machine use per tick. So you can change the Tier maybe 32 and you can say this process needs 20 Ticks = 1 sec. So this two numbers say how much eu totally be used. 20 Ticks a 32 eu = 640 eu per operation.

• Ok, I guess it's harder than looks...
    Would you mind sharing a simple script with a macerator -> cluster to dust?
    So I could see how it works, and edit to the other clusters...

• Well, basically, I want to double the outcome from the original ore, for example: from a Iron cluster, 4x crushed iron ores, and double the changes of the byproducts.
    If you can make just one, I can make the others based on it.

Thank you very much!

• Well, basically, I want to double the outcome from the original ore, for example: from a Iron cluster, 4x crushed iron ores, and double the changes of the byproducts.

Thank you very much!

Check out the GT config for overpoweredstuff. There are some ore byproduct multipliers in there.

• Check out the GT config for overpoweredstuff. There are some ore byproduct multipliers in there.

I think that only applies to ores. I've got Thaumcraft installed myself, and I don't see entries for the native metal clusters in that config, which I presume are what Drawfox is talking about (though it doesn't make sense to expect byproducts from those, since alchemy has already removed the impurities)

• I think that only applies to ores. I've got Thaumcraft installed myself, and I don't see entries for the native metal clusters in that config, which I presume are what Drawfox is talking about (though it doesn't make sense to expect byproducts from those, since alchemy has already removed the impurities)

Yep! Well, removing impurities should yield less by gregtech logic, even the native cluster to 2 ingots would made no sense then.
    I just want a better use to the Pickaxe of the core, so it don't became useless, I think is fair to make a native cluster yield more. Right now native clusters gives less than a normal ore fully processed.
    Maybe 1 native cluster = 4 pure dusts would make more sense, but then I would lose byproducts.
    If this becomes too OP, I can lower to 3 crushed ores, will need to test it first.

• Right now native clusters gives less than a normal ore fully processed.

How so? Ignoring the byproducts, afaik the most iron you can get by processing a normal iron ore in GT machines is 20 nuggets. NEI shows that a native iron cluster can be macerated for 22 tiny iron dust by default.

• How so? Ignoring the byproducts, afaik the most iron you can get by processing a normal iron ore in GT machines is 20 nuggets. NEI shows that a native iron cluster can be macerated for 22 tiny iron dust by default.

It does? I thought I could only smelt native clusters directly on two ingots. Others ores I'd seen only let me smelt. At least is what my NEI says. But I can't trust it anymore :(

• It does? I thought I could only smelt native clusters directly on two ingots. Others ores I'd seen only let me smelt. At least is what my NEI says. But I can't trust it anymore :(

Sorry, my mistake, turns out that macerator recipe was added by Electro-Magic Tools. (it has a pre-unlocked Thaumonomicon entry about it)

Thank you very much!

so for this one you want to have a example Minetweaker script right?

• Yes

For the Iron Cluster (Nickel and Stone Dust as Byproduct.)

Yes, thank you very much!
    It's not even close of how I thought it was. It uses the item ID...

Edit: Feeling even dumber now, just saw your signature. There a lot of useful examples there...

• Don't know , I'm struggling here...

I want to make a steel recipe on the EBF, using 9 Wrought Iron nuggets instead a one ingot, but I have two problems:

First, I don't know how to use fluids, or get their ID (1000 x oxygen).
    Second, even without the oxygen, I can't make it work...

Can you help me with this? ;(

• These are valid Formats:

Code
    BlastFurnace.addRecipe(output, input1, input2, durationTicks, euPerTick, temperature);
    BlastFurnace.addRecipe([output1, output2], input1, input2, durationTicks, euPerTick, temperature);

Or with my mod with Fluid/Gas Support

Code
    import mods.gregtech.BlastFurnaceLiq;

BlastFurnaceLiq.addRecipe(output1, output2, liquidInput, input1, input2, durationTicks, euperTick, heat);

heat= max 3600 K (3600)

Your Code:

Code
    BlastFurnace.addRecipe(<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:11305>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:9304>*9, 100, 120, 1000);

output, input duration, eu, heat

your forget the second output. If you not use it set it to null

Code
    BlastFurnace.addRecipe(<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:11305>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:9304>*9, null, 100, 120, 1000);

Or with my mod and 1 Bucket Oxygen per operation

Code
    import mods.gregtech.BlastFurnaceLiq;
    BlastFurnaceLiq.addRecipe(<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:11305>, null, <liquid:oxygen> * 1000, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:9304>*9, null, 100, 120, 1000);

(Btw 100 Ticks are 5 Seconds. This is a bit cheap i suggest min 20 oer 25 seconds or 400-500 Ticks)

• Ah, that's right, I forgot that this is basically a program, I have to pass every reference...
    And I see that there's a different function liquids input, nice to know.

About being cheap, it's the same recipe from the GT original, Wrought Iron takes only 5 seconds to became Steel.
    I just want to use 9 nuggets instead 1 ingot :D .

Well, I can't thank you enough. Great MOD btw. :thumbup:

• Possible Bug

So i found the way to make it work, stable and repeatable:
    1. We need two strings in script. It may be written by any template or be the same both.

Code
    BlastFurnace.addRecipe(output, input1, input2, durationTicks, euPerTick, temperature);
    BlastFurnace.addRecipe([output1, output2], input1, input2, durationTicks, euPerTick, temperature);

2. We need load Minecraft, enter the world, quit it and enter back again
    It works. My EBF have new recipe now (Graphene from Graphite + Silicon).

But it does not work if script contains only single line and if we enter to the world 1-st time. Seems like bug.

gregtech_1.7.10-5.08.27
    GTTweaker-1.7.10-0.7.6
    Script:

Code
    import mods.gregtech.BlastFurnace;
    BlastFurnace.addRecipe(<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2819>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2865>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2020>, 500, 480, 2000);
    BlastFurnace.addRecipe(<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2819>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2865>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2020>, 500, 480, 2000);

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• Maybe using BlasFurnaceLiq from my Mod. It would work with a singel line. I using Blas Furnace in my scripts too without any errors or missing recipes.