[GT-5.09.** & Minetweaker/Crafttweaker Addon] Addon Version 1.7.5- Adding custom Recipes for all Gregtech 5 machines (Now with Fusion Reactor and Ordict support)

• Namely the sifter, Crusher, Lathe, Shredder, and Oven. Although it seems the shredder, and Sifter are the things i'm interested in. The worldgen is far improved in GT6 with new materials, placeholders for things without uses, sand ores, Ores for underground biomes, and compatibility with that mod, there aren't many machines but, the ones that exist now seem to of great necessity for your addon

Since it will be Alpha the only ones i care about for now are the Sifters, considering that everything else i'm looking for is already in and i plan on having the unused metaitem dusts in GT give ore rather than the straight dust, considering potential byproducts

you know i'm on my way when the entire landscape is quarried out of existence, it shall strike fear of your petty existence!

• Official Post

Soon = this Weekend

btw.

Is Soon the same as Soon™ though?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Hello

While I try to add Forestry 4 wood recipe to the CuttingSaw, it look like there is no mean of passing Input IItemStack tags to output IItemStack.

The MT3 pragmatically computed output appear not compatible with GTTweaker.

Even forcing input and output a withTag(sometag) is totally ignored.

All forestry Logs use same Item with an NBT {WoodType: int WoodType}
    Same goes for planks, slabs, stairs and their Fireproof variants.

Why are GT Machine not taking IIngredient rather IItem as input?

Is there something you can do to allow pragmatically determining output NBT tags from input NBT tags?

• Official Post

All forestry Logs use same Item with an NBT {WoodType: int WoodType}
    Same goes for planks, slabs, stairs and their Fireproof variants.

Seriously? Wow, that was a really retarded Idea of whoever did that. Like seriously retarded. They could easily use MetaData for that, and MetaData has the sole purpose of storing such sub-IDs. I'm going to check if that shit is really the case. Edit: HOLY CRAP IT IS!!! WHAT THE FUCK DID THAT PERSON THINK WHEN DOING THIS!?! MetaData goes from 0 to 32766, isn't that enough for Wood IDs!?!

Why are GT Machine not taking IIngredient rather IItem as input?

Simple, because they use HashCodes based on ID and MetaData for faster access and less lag. The Inputs therefore cannot have any important NBT Data, because NBTs get ignored.

Is there something you can do to allow pragmatically determining output NBT tags from input NBT tags?

Technically, you need a separate Recipe Map for that purpose.

Edit: And now I have made a Recipe Map for that in GT6. Could easily be copypasted into the Recipe Map System of GT5U too.

• Official Post

MetaData goes from 0 to 32766, isn't that enough for Wood IDs!?!

They might have thought it only goes from 0 to 15 which wouldn't be.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• They might have thought it only goes from 0 to 15 which wouldn't be.

This change to NBT tags was to harmonize and allow WoodType on many different block kinds with same common data.
    Logs need 3 states for directions (2 bits)
    Planks have no direction (0 bits)
    Stairs have 8 directions (3 bits)
    Upcoming doors 8 directions + 2 blocks (4 bits)

Well Not sure I know if that would be appropriate to have directions and things like that as NBT and WoodType as Meta.

Anyway, out of 15 bits meta, if you cut-out 4 bit directionality you have 11 bits left for 2048 WoodTypes.

And yet another destructive world change issue, that players already faced by migrating from 3.6 tp 4.1

• Official Post

This change to NBT tags was to harmonize and allow WoodType on many different block kinds with same common data.
    Logs need 3 states for directions (2 bits)
    Planks have no direction (0 bits)
    Stairs have 8 directions (3 bits)
    Upcoming doors 8 directions + 2 blocks (4 bits)

I was talking ITEMSTACKS not inworld Blocks. The ItemStacks dont use MetaData at all, but still have an NBT shit to them, which could easily be replaced by MetaData.

Well Not sure I know if that would be appropriate to have directions and things like that as NBT and WoodType as Meta.

Anyway, out of 15 bits meta, if you cut-out 4 bit directionality you have 11 bits left for 2048 WoodTypes.

And yet another destructive world change issue, that players already faced by migrating from 3.6 tp 4.1

Things like direction are depending on how and where the Player places the Blocks, therefore the MetaData can be used for it easily, while a TileEntity can hold the ID (very similar to GT Blocks), and THEY DO THAT ALREADY. The problem is that the Item form of their Woods doesn't use MetaData at all, even though it would be even easier to use MetaData instead of dumping the Integer ID to an NBT.

MetaData is unused, and NBT is used in a place where said unused MetaData could be used instead.

Also Block-MetaData and Item-MetaData have absolutely NOTHING to do with each other. Sure, most usages are "Item of Meta X places Block of Meta X", but an "X -> TileEntity+Y" case is possible too.

The fix I did was just for Forestry Logs and Planks. My Recipe System is actually not supposed to use NBT at all for the Inputs, because that is highly inefficient.

• The fix I did was just for Forestry Logs and Planks. My Recipe System is actually not supposed to use NBT at all for the Inputs, because that is highly inefficient.

Did you also re-add Planks covers from slabs?

• I'm trying to add the recipes for Assemler.
    Minecraft log: http://pastebin.com/9stRaMh7

Code
    import mods.gregtech.Assembler;
    Assembler.addRecipe(<Forestry:minerBagT2>, <Forestry:minerBag>, <Forestry:craftingMaterial:3> * 8, <liquid:glue> * 1000, 1200, 128);
    Assembler.addRecipe(<Forestry:diggerBagT2>, <Forestry:diggerBag>, <Forestry:craftingMaterial:3> * 8, <liquid:glue> * 1000, 1200, 128);
    Assembler.addRecipe(<Forestry:foresterBagT2>, <Forestry:foresterBag>, <Forestry:craftingMaterial:3> * 8, <liquid:glue> * 1000, 1200, 128);
    Assembler.addRecipe(<Forestry:hunterBagT2>, <Forestry:hunterBag>, <Forestry:craftingMaterial:3> * 8, <liquid:glue> * 1000, 1200, 128);
    Assembler.addRecipe(<Forestry:adventurerBagT2>, <Forestry:adventurerBag>, <Forestry:craftingMaterial:3> * 8, <liquid:glue> * 1000, 1200, 128);
    Assembler.addRecipe(<Forestry:builderBagT2>, <Forestry:builderBag>, <Forestry:craftingMaterial:3> * 8, <liquid:glue> * 1000, 1200, 128);

Yeah, it works, but minetweaker.log says

Code
    WARNING: 6 modifications were stuck
    INFO: Stuck: Adding assembler recipe with fluid Support for <Forestry:builderBagT2>
    INFO: Stuck: Adding assembler recipe with fluid Support for <Forestry:adventurerBagT2>
    INFO: Stuck: Adding assembler recipe with fluid Support for <Forestry:hunterBagT2>
    INFO: Stuck: Adding assembler recipe with fluid Support for <Forestry:foresterBagT2>
    INFO: Stuck: Adding assembler recipe with fluid Support for <Forestry:diggerBagT2>
    INFO: Stuck: Adding assembler recipe with fluid Support for <Forestry:minerBagT2>

How can I fix it? Thanks.

P.S. Sorry for my English.

• May be I am blind, but can I use GTTwaker to solve the TCon problem I ran into:

Code
    [20:01:51] [Client thread/INFO] [TConstruct]: Preparing to take over the world
    [20:01:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [TConstruct]: Tinkers' Construct and GregTech are incompatible for the following reasons:
    [20:01:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [TConstruct]: - GregTech is a meta-mod that changes how a lot of mods interact with the base game and with each other.
    - The mod restructures the registration of various ores within the Ore Dictionary. This may alter or break the original design intention of various other mods.
    - This mod alters various fundamental recipes from vanilla Minecraft.

I know there are posiblities to get both working together, even, a Tinkersgregworks Addon. But i am not sure there to start, to get it running, so I cann start worring about gregging it up afterwards.
    Thanks for the Help if you mangage to enlighten me.

• May be I am blind, but can I use GTTwaker to solve the TCon problem I ran into:

Code
    [20:01:51] [Client thread/INFO] [TConstruct]: Preparing to take over the world
    [20:01:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [TConstruct]: Tinkers' Construct and GregTech are incompatible for the following reasons:
    [20:01:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [TConstruct]: - GregTech is a meta-mod that changes how a lot of mods interact with the base game and with each other.
    - The mod restructures the registration of various ores within the Ore Dictionary. This may alter or break the original design intention of various other mods.
    - This mod alters various fundamental recipes from vanilla Minecraft.

I know there are posiblities to get both working together, even, a Tinkersgregworks Addon. But i am not sure there to start, to get it running, so I cann start worring about gregging it up afterwards.
    Thanks for the Help if you mangage to enlighten me.

This is only a warning. i am using GT and Tinkers in one pack and if you tweak Tinkers a bit it works well together. In my Modpack you start with Tinkers and come later to GT.

GTTweaker is only for Gregtech 5 to change or/and add recipes.

For Tinkers you need Modtweaker.

If you look on my Git (Link below) you can find various scripts that maybe can help.

• Then it must be something else that is crashing my gregtech during transion from postinitialisation to availiable, or it a first startup thing.

[20:03:52] [Client thread/ERROR] [IguanaTweaksTConstruct]: Could not find material for modification: Nether Quartz
    [20:03:52] [Client thread/INFO] [IguanaTweaksTConstruct]: Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your pickaxes and axes will break no blocks.

[20:03:55] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Fatal errors were detected during the transition from POSTINITIALIZATION to AVAILABLE. Loading cannot continue
    [...]
    UCHIE gregtech{MC1710} [GregTech] (gregtech-5.09.11.jar)

but I can't remember to have read about crashes that way.