Suggestions for good mods to go with IC2 EXP 1.7.10.

• Do you haveany suggestions of some addons? (Absolutely no GREGTECH. I don't want it, nor will I ever.) I have BC, factorization, and a few others already.

• Official Post

Nuclear Control (2) jumps straight to mind, advanced machines and solar panels too. I guess compact solars, since the compactness does reduce lag. IHl if you're wanting an interesting challenge, it adds really cool stuff, just Gregtech style complicated recipes. They aren't actually that expensive like Gregtech though ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Thanks. But, I wasn't just looking for addons. I was looking for addons and completely separate mods, too. Like Extra Utilities, for example, for the transfer nodes and cobble generators, or Ex Nihilo for pretty lava melters (crucibles).

• Where can I find a power-converter mod to work for MC 1.7.10? I've searched for PowerConverters, uploaded it and it doesn't work. I've downloaded Crossover Mod, but it doesn't work- it crashes my MC. I think these are the old ones, but I can't find any that will work.

Please help. Thanks for the info above. I didn't know about the Tools Mod!

• Where can I find a power-converter mod to work for MC 1.7.10? I've searched for PowerConverters, uploaded it and it doesn't work. I've downloaded Crossover Mod, but it doesn't work- it crashes my MC. I think these are the old ones, but I can't find any that will work.

Please help. Thanks for the info above. I didn't know about the Tools Mod!

You're somewhat hijacking the thread when you could have started a new thread, but I'll try to help anyway.

What types of power do you need to convert, and do they need to be the output or the input? (since you posted this in the IC2 forums, I presume the other side will be EU)

There was a related thread over a year ago, which mentions some options for converting EU to RF (and I think some also work the other way if you need it): Best option for EU to MJ?
    Despite the title, CraftyFellow actually needed to convert EU to RF (he hadn't noticed that Buildcraft had switched from MJ to RF)

I'm not sure where you downloaded PowerConverters from, but last I knew (which was before CraftyFellow's thread above was started) this one worked for 1.7.10: http://www.minecraftforum.net/…iginally-by-powercrystals , though I'm told it has a bug when used on servers. Also, if you decide to use this mod instead of one of the alternatives mentioned in CraftyFellow's thread, I recommend using the CurseForge link so you can make sure to download a build marked as "release" rather than "alpha".