[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• It is all in NEI and somehow logical that one tier is before the next. Also the achievements should give that information. Where else should i list that? Also everywhere else does progression work without extra notice. If players made it to fusion, this last step should also be possible.

• Someone should make a visual progression chart for GT5U for the learning impaired like myself.

Figuring out how to make polytetrafluororthylene (AKA Teflon) was a chore. I'm gonna need a loooooot of new/redundant machines for this.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• No, more like a visual flowchart. I mean I can manage fine without it, but some people's heads may explode about the teflon. It'd just be nice if someone made a visual flowchart to slap on the wiki.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Works for me, now we just need a translator!

Would be good to have either way, since we have a weirdly large Russian population playing Gregtech.

Quoted from "zorn":

• I can make a written scheme, but in Russian)))

Тенденция этой ветки форума возвращает нас ко времени ГТ4, когда самая подробная wiki была на русском)))
    Думаю, что найдутся пользователи (напр. Aka_44), которые легко переведут и опубликуют выкладываемый материал с русского на английский язык.
    Возможно ли, в рамках этой ветки делать еженедельные итоги обсуждений на русском языке? Среди моих игроков-техноманиаков много тех, кто плохо понимает английский, а им бы было очень интересно и полезно участвовать в развитии ГТ, читая обзоры на русском.

• мне лень переводить на английский. по этому проще сделать эту ветку на русском. ну на вики врятли буду кидать. а так, в виде картинки попробовать замунить.

• A мне вообще интересно сколько всего людей (или какой процент), из обитающих в этой ветке не понимают русского? :)

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• Could we pease stick to english?

I'm just interesting how much people in this thread don't understand Russian :)

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft