[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Nak CoolantCell cannot be cooled down in vacuum freezer, like in Gregtech 4 ?

it was cool to make nuclear reactors with automated Nak CoolantCell in Gregtech 4, with vacuum freezers, but not possible now :/

• Nak CoolantCell cannot be cooled down in vacuum freezer, like in Gregtech 4 ?

it was cool to make nuclear reactors with automated Nak CoolantCell in Gregtech 4, with vacuum freezers, but not possible now :/

I remember adding that function a few days ago. Should work in the latest version. In 5.09.10 for sure. Not perfectly sure if it allready was in 5.08.32 or if i added it after release.

• Just tried, and NaK cells totally work in vacuum freezers. My bet is he has an outdated GT5U version.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• I remember adding that function a few days ago. Should work in the latest version. In 5.09.10 for sure. Not perfectly sure if it allready was in 5.08.32 or if i added it after release.

Thank you! yep, we updated to latest version, and it works! :)

• Not sure what you want, so i try to guess: GT5.08.31 is compiled with NuclearControl 2.2.5a.

Also i want soon to start playing a new GT5.09 world, so closing my current easy server after 15 months and made some pics. http://imgur.com/a/L46Y4

Pretty slick setup. Did you make a mk2 reactor then immediately upgrade it to mk 3?

Also on fusion overclocking does it follow the same EU overclocking rules where it consumes 4x EU for half the duration?

• Anyone know if Bauxia requires Bauxite or Aluminium ore? I can't seem to get it to grow.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Got it, thanks! *Goes to make a titanium block.*

Quoted from "zorn":

• I have a suggestion regarding transformers:
    How about advanced, harder to build transformers, that can transformup/down several voltage steps at once? Im planning my main powergrid to be UV, when i need an LV machine somewhere stuff begins to look stupid...

• How about advanced, harder to build transformers, that can transformup/down several voltage steps at once?

Nice idea. I need them much too.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• How about quantaria? Iridium ore or block?

Quoted from "zorn":

• Are these new crops configurable? What about the high tier bees?

Why isn't the automated system for adding aspects to items based on their prefixes working? A lot of items that used to be scannable no longer have aspects (such as the wires/cables). Where is the documentation for what the various GT enchantments are supposed do?

• it is necessary to add a new plasma generator using neutronium.

What do you mean?

Are these new crops configurable? What about the high tier bees?

Why isn't the automated system for adding aspects to items based on their prefixes working? A lot of items that used to be scannable no longer have aspects (such as the wires/cables). Where is the documentation for what the various GT enchantments are supposed do?

There are currently no configs for the crops, but i have some changes planned for them.

I did not notice that anything about the TC support getting broken. That should not have happend. I tried some stuff after Greg did a load speed up in GT6 with them, but reverted it all after it did not help that much.