A decompiled and modified version of GT 5.07.07 approved by GregoriusT.
Should work with all MC 1.7.10 forge versions. Older Worlds with Forge <1355 might have their displayed Fluids mixed up, but that is only a visual bug.
Forge 1428-1481 breaks GT Multiplayer!!!
The GregTech for Minecraft 1.10.2 port is discontinued.
GregTech for Minecraft 1.12.2 is GregTech CE.
For Questions, Bugs or other help you can try to reach me on Discord.
- Updated compatibility to Forge 1355+
- Fixed missing GemDust to GemPlate recipes.
- Fixed broken Railcraft recipes.
- Changed to new forestry honey name.
- Configs for generator effiency added.
- Made long numbers easier to read.
- Extended Galacticraft Support.
- Added config to disable all ic2 cables and replace them with GT cables:
- Added achievements
- RF Support
- Added Nuclear Reactor Components.
- Added Fusion Reactor (3 Tiers).
- Added Plasma Generator (3 Tiers).
- Added Magic energy generator (3 Tiers).
- Added Processing Array.
- Added Distillation Tower.
- Added 2 new batterys (LuV and UV).
- Added Soldering Iron.
- Added Magic Energy Absorber (4 Tiers).
- Added Quantum Tank (5 Tiers).
- Added Quantum Chest (5 Tiers).
- Added Wireless Redstone Covers.
- Added Pump(5 Tiers).
- Added Teleporter.
- Added Needs Maintainance Cover.
- Added Monster Repellator(5 Tiers) Range 16-256.
- Added Large Steam Turbine.
- Added Large High Pressure Steam Turbine.
- Added Large Gas Turbine.
- Added Large Plasma Generator.
- Added Player Detector Cover (Range 8 unpowered , range 32 powered 1eu/t).
- Added Large Heat Exchanger.
[GT5U][1.7.10] Gregtech++ | Add's many new machines, multiblocks & general xmod compat with other mods and GT5u
[GT-5.09.** & Minetweaker-3.10 Addon] Addon Version 1.6.1- Adding custom Recipes for all Gregtech 5 machines (Now with Fusion Reactor and Ordict support)Tinkers Gregworks
[GregTech-Addon-Addon]GalacticGreg 1.9 - Gregtech Oregen on Galacticraft Planets
The original GT license is also valid for my fork:
[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Open-Alpha][Patreon][Please read Q/A first] GregTech: I AM BACK!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!! Well, that was a loud entrance. Anyways I can finally continue working on GT by now
Bugreports please on GitHub