[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• +1 this idea for the Unofficial -and- Official versions.

I will try to do that.

Can't run it together with RotaryCraft! Because both seem to use the name "achievement.pump". Could you consider prefixing ids?

• java.lang.RuntimeException: Duplicate stat id: "TranslatableComponent{key='achievement.pump', args=[], siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null}}" and "TranslatableComponent{key='achievement.pump', args=[], siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null}}" at id pump

Allready fixed for next release.

Bloody, sorry if this question was already asked.
    Are you planning to somehow connect nuclear reactor and steam turbines? Perhaps you can add "steam producing mode" into reactor, which will be more effective? (because it wants a multiblock turbine to be effective, not small one)

I will make a multiblock heat exchanger for hot coolant -> steam.

Hi, i have crash when i try launch GT 5.08.13 on KCauldron 1403.65
    http://pastebin.com/KXh4gyfr

Blood Arsenal seems to use client side code server sided. Let them know, should be easy to fix.

• Do you plan on adding some more tools? :D like gregtech nano sabers (so I mean better light sabers °_°) and maybe a electrical killing maschine with lasers or something like that XD? So I mean we can already craft a buzzsaw so why not a sawing maschine to slice up some mobs :P

• Latest (13) Version Spamming Server Console with the following:

[13:47:04] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [gregtech.loaders.misc.GT_Achievements:onCrafting:283]: crafting
    [13:47:04] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [gregtech.loaders.misc.GT_Achievements:onCrafting:289]: ic2.itemPlutonium
    [13:47:07] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [gregtech.loaders.misc.GT_Achievements:onCrafting:283]: crafting
    [13:47:07] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [gregtech.loaders.misc.GT_Achievements:onCrafting:289]: ic2.itemPlutonium
    [13:47:07] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [gregtech.loaders.misc.GT_Achievements:onCrafting:283]: crafting
    [13:47:07] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [gregtech.loaders.misc.GT_Achievements:onCrafting:289]: gt.metaitem.01.32
    [13:47:13] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [gregtech.loaders.misc.GT_Achievements:onCrafting:283]: crafting
    [13:47:13] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [gregtech.loaders.misc.GT_Achievements:onCrafting:289]: gt.metaitem.01.32
    [13:47:13] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [gregtech.loaders.misc.GT_Achievements:onCrafting:283]: crafting
    [13:47:13] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [gregtech.loaders.misc.GT_Achievements:onCrafting:289]: ic2.itemPlutonium
    [13:47:15] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [gregtech.loaders.misc.GT_Achievements:onCrafting:283]: crafting
    [13:47:15] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [gregtech.loaders.misc.GT_Achievements:onCrafting:289]: ic2.itemPlutonium
    [13:47:15] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [gregtech.loaders.misc.GT_Achievements:onCrafting:283]: crafting
    [13:47:15] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [gregtech.loaders.misc.GT_Achievements:onCrafting:289]: gt.metaitem.01.32
    [13:47:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [gregtech.loaders.misc.GT_Achievements:onCrafting:283]: crafting
    [13:47:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [gregtech.loaders.misc.GT_Achievements:onCrafting:289]: ic2.itemPlutonium
    [13:47:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [gregtech.loaders.misc.GT_Achievements:onCrafting:283]: crafting
    [13:47:17] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [gregtech.loaders.misc.GT_Achievements:onCrafting:289]: gt.metaitem.01.32
    [13:47:19] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [gregtech.loaders.misc.GT_Achievements:onCrafting:283]: crafting

MC 1.7.10

Forge 1407

• Hey Blood Asp,

I was wondering if you were planning on making the Processing Arrays work with electrolyzers?. It would be handy to know as I'm almost done building the centrifuges and Arrays for the Deut + Trit production.

The other question I have is about what the different tiers of fusion reactors do exactly, does the reaction become more effecient if you have a mk3 reactor or do higher tier reactors just allow you to make better metals?

Thanks for your time 8) .

• I want the processing array to support all single block machines. It will only take some time until i get to that point.

The higher tier Fusion reactors have a bigger Energy storage and can accept more EU/t. (160mio, 320mio and 640mio Storage / 32kEU/t, 64kEU/t and 128kEU/t input) The better recipes need that to work. For example Neutronium needs 600mio EU/t to start up and 96kEU/t to work. Only a fusion reactor tier 3 can supply that.

• Trying to get the fusion reactor up and running using processing arrays, but I'm having a problem with those producing tritium. The deuterium runs along happily, but those producing tritium do nothing. Its using hv input/output and an EV energy hatch, if that matters.

Also, how would I get americium and europium?

• OK, one issue I've come across that I don't think I'm missing.

Back in 1.6.4, GT had some ores that, in the macerator, wouldn't cycle unless the output box was cleared. So, a stack of the same ore would either need to have its output removed by hand, or would need a pipe system in place. Took me a while for me to find one in this version, but found an example. Using the .12 release (not used .13 yet), Tinker's Construct's Cobalt Ore (that spawns in the Nether). Will try the .13 release to see if that fixes it.

• Trying to get the fusion reactor up and running using processing arrays, but I'm having a problem with those producing tritium. The deuterium runs along happily, but those producing tritium do nothing. Its using hv input/output and an EV energy hatch, if that matters.

The processing array is still quite buggy. Give me 1-2 more weeks to get it done.

Hey, do this mod have something like Interdimensional Energy Storage?

Currently no. Also a direct copy of it is unlikely. I greatly dislike free teleportation of anything. I'm thinking of some sort of lagfree long distance wireing (high voltage pylons maybe?) and dimensional transfer only on the same coordiantes.

OK, one issue I've come across that I don't think I'm missing.

Back in 1.6.4, GT had some ores that, in the macerator, wouldn't cycle unless the output box was cleared. So, a stack of the same ore would either need to have its output removed by hand, or would need a pipe system in place. Took me a while for me to find one in this version, but found an example. Using the .12 release (not used .13 yet), Tinker's Construct's Cobalt Ore (that spawns in the Nether). Will try the .13 release to see if that fixes it.

What exactly is your problem?

• What exactly is your problem?

Sorry, I thought I explained it better.

Let's say I have a stack of 32 Iron Ore in the input section of my Basic Macerator. It will crush those into 64 Crushed Iron Ore, as you'd expect from the machine.

Now, take the Nether Cobalt Ore from Tinker's Construct. It'll process a single run of ore into 2 Crushed Cobalt Ore (the crushed ore is the GT Crushed Cobalt Ore, too), but won't proceed further until the output box is cleared, either manually or with pipes. The macerator shouldn't halt like that unless the output is different to the expected output from the input materials, the output box has a full stack of materials, or the machine has run out of ore for the input.

• Hi, do you think you could add a config to disable the flint tools? They break the progression in my modpack and minetweaker can't disable one tool, it'll disable all of the tool type (ex. disabling flint pick disables all pick metatools).

• Did something change with the Distillation Tower in version 13 ?

I had built one and it was running in Version 8, but when I upgraded to (13) it stopped working.

The input hatch has heavy oil in it, and I have 5 output hatches (1 on each level) and 1 output bus.

Like I said, my setup was work - but now it won't process any thing. The control panel lights up green says everything is running perfectly, but nothing out puts.

• Hi BloodAsp,

Would it b possible to complete Metallurgy liquid Support for GT5U? (And inherently ExtraTiC Support)

Greg already does a great job with this, but there are a few metals/alloys that don't have a GT fluid. The list is as follows.

Tartarite, Alduorite, Amordrine, Angmallen, Celenegil, Desichalkos, Haderoth, Hepatizon, Ignatius, Inolashite, Kalendrite, Lemurite, Meutoite, Quicksilver and Rubracium.

And there are two from ExtraTiC which are RedAurum and Drulloy.

• That must be a bug because of the achievement i gave it. Did you try to pick uo and replace the controller? There was a problem with the playername saving who to give the achievement to. I thought i fixed it, guess not.

Can you also give the RGB colors for them?

• The Metallurgy Metals/Alloys
    ore:ingotTartarite, ore:ingotAlduorite, ore:ingotAmordrine, ore:ingotAngmallen, ore:ingotCelenegil, ore:ingotDesichalkos, ore:ingotHaderoth, ore:ingotHepatizon, ore:ingotIgnatius, ore:ingotInolashite, ore:ingotKalendrite, ore:ingotLemurite, ore:ingotMeutoite, ore:ingotQuicksilver and ore:ingotRubracium.

The ExtraTiC Metals/Alloys
    ore:ingotRed_aurum and ore:ingotDrulloy

Note Quicksilver shares the ore dict "ore:ingotMercury"

Edit: I didn't realise that Quicksilver shared that ore dict with Mercury and there is a GT fluid for it. So forget about Quicksilver I suppose.