[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• That must be a bug because of the achievement i gave it. Did you try to pick uo and replace the controller? There was a problem with the playername saving who to give the achievement to. I thought i fixed it, guess not.

YES - I first tried replacing the controller - then I tried rebuilding a brand new one. Also can't seem to get the soldering iron to working on the maintenance hatch either - had to use duct tape again.
    I also had to disabled the Achievements in the config to get the mod to boot. There seems to be a bug there.

• I have liquid registry crash on Forge 1355+ with official gregtech
    With this gregtech no crash, but can't enter or create new world - it just back in main menu

Have DW20modpack and try add gregtech
    Without gregtech all works fine

• https://www.dropbox.com/s/h8ut…ml-client-latest.log?dl=0
    this^

crashfile don't create, just return main menu without crash

It seems to be having an issue with DenseOres.

java.lang.RuntimeException: ambiguous recipe: [[1xtile.denseores:block0@0] -> [4xtile.oreIron@0]]

Try attempting to load the game without it.

Edit: With A little research, it seems someone with the same error has reported it on the Issue Tracker. https://github.com/rwtema/DenseOres/issues/75

Isn't dense ores a little unnecessary since by default GregTech disables vanilla ore gen? and using it for modded ores kinda defeats the purpose of Greg's new ore gen? Correct me if I'm wrong of course.

• Oh, i search on github, but i search gregtech issue, not denseores
    It's don't fixed yet? Only DenseOres delete can help?

The problem seems to be that Dense Ores can't find a recipe that GregTech disables. There has been no reply on the Issue Tracker so I dont think its been fixed.

Unfortunately removing the mod seems to be the only solution right now.

• GregTech configs can return IndustrialCraft ore that DenseOres can't found?
    Or it's not configurable?

I am really not familiar with the IC2/GregTech configs for enabling/disabling items. But I guess if the specific item that dense ores is having an issue with was enabled that could fix the problem.

• I am really not familiar with the IC2/GregTech configs for enabling/disabling items. But I guess if the specific item that dense ores is having an issue with was enabled that could fix the problem.

Gregtech even disables all vanilla ores. There is really no need for dense ores with gregtech installed.

Electric blast furnace's input hatch does not accept oxygen from directly attached basic electrolyzer. I tried both auto-output buttons, just in case.

Does the inputside of the hatch(square that normally shows the outputside) show in the direction of the electrolyzer?

• Does the inputside of the hatch(square that normally shows the outputside) show in the direction of the electrolyzer?

Yes, but I'll try again (now with a pipe between them).

Edit. Very interesting. After connecting to server I found the oxygen inside input hatch. I used it up by smelting steel, then tried to make and transfer more oxygen from electrolyzer to input hatch. Without success. It looks like oxygen is transferred during chunk load, or something.
    Another test. Some oxygen is ready in electrolyzer, wrought iron ingot in input bus. Reconnecting to server -> green UI light indicating that steel is being made.. Strange bug :)

• Gregtech even disables all vanilla ores. There is really no need for dense ores with gregtech installed.

I did mention this. The only use this mod would have would be supplying dense versions of modded ores. But even then, it's best to disable common modded ores when using GT anyway.

• So one thing that I think needs to be a thing in GT is the ability to convert GT EU to RF.

A feature like this would be huge for a GT based modpack and would remove the need to use a mod like Power Converters (Which almost dropped GT EU support) but even then that solution is more of a work around.

I think having a specific machine in GT that could convert the energy types with a lower energy loss with higher tiers would be a great addition. With the most popular power API being RF (And has been for awhile) more and more new and awesome mods are using this as a standard and there just inst really any GT-Style RF energy production.

BloodAsp, you have already done so much for the GregTech community with GT5U, but a feature like this would be fantastic and was probably even greatly needed in 1.6.4. I hope others share this opinion.

• So, I'm using the latest version of RotaryCraft and this, and once I get HSLA Steel from dungeon chests, it turns into GT HSLA Steel. I disabled the inventory unification thing in the configs, and once I try to give myself RoC steel, I get GT steel. The inventory unification thing worked in 5.07.07, so I'm guessing something screwed it up.

• So, I'm using the latest version of RotaryCraft and this, and once I get HSLA Steel from dungeon chests, it turns into GT HSLA Steel. I disabled the inventory unification thing in the configs, and once I try to give myself RoC steel, I get GT steel. The inventory unification thing worked in 5.07.07, so I'm guessing something screwed it up.

Does RotaryCraft not support GT HSLA Steel? if not, you could try Oredicting them together which should solve your problem.

• So one thing that I think needs to be a thing in GT is the ability to convert GT EU to RF.

A feature like this would be huge for a GT based modpack and would remove the need to use a mod like Power Converters (Which almost dropped GT EU support) but even then that solution is more of a work around.

I think having a specific machine in GT that could convert the energy types with a lower energy loss with higher tiers would be a great addition. With the most popular power API being RF (And has been for awhile) more and more new and awesome mods are using this as a standard and there just inst really any GT-Style RF energy production.

Well, converting to IC2 EU is possible, and then if you have PneumaticCraft or Galacticraft, you can use those mods to convert too.

• Well, converting to IC2 EU is possible, and then if you have PneumaticCraft or Galacticraft, you can use those mods to convert too.

This is very true, a lot of mods allow you to convert power. But the question was if we could have one in GT itself. I understand that what I am requesting could be done with Power Converters and MineTweaker recipe changes but having something specifically designed for that purpose in GT itself would be really great.