[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• No, just a size limit and wood is only allowed to touch other wood, dirt or gras blocks. Bricks must be below.

I shoud actually install Agricraft to test that... Not just assuming it did work.
    I can't give support for the Gemblock mod.

Will there be any way to automate it? I can't think of any way to produce reliable energy post LV (and even in late LV) without some form of automated energy production. Tree farms can be done with computers and if that's not possible then forestry and if that's not possible then some form of timber axe (either TiC or GT) + spruce trees = enough wood for enough charcoal.

• On cheaper recipes: the early (w/out using the assembler/wiremill) process of obtaining electronic circuits eats redstone like hell.
    The recipe for NAND chips can be made more effective, yielding 2 chips or using only 1 wire.

On axes: do they really bring down whole trees with saplings at once? Imho, they only bring down one vertical line only. See changelogs for GT 5.07.05, 6.00.38

• Not change the recipes because powerful Items and Machines need expensive Recipes!

Agree. I play GT because it is hard. I enjoy the challenge and the satisfaction of finally getting the thing I am trying to do right. Stay the course, mate.

• Official Post

I'm talking about them because they are far too expensive, I mean, really.
    Magi-tech costing neutronium, and it doesnt even produce that much if you dont have a proper node.

I might get to make some recipes for those. Also I recommend adding an IV version of the absorber.
    I know only a very few manufactured nodes can be used efficiently on those, but there are...

• Yes, currently the magic generators are so expensive that it allmost makes no sense to build them. Once you can, other ways of energy production cost the half or less...

I want to keep magic stuff a bit worse than tech stuff, but not unusable. Otherwise it makes no sense to implement them in the first place.

• Official Post

Which is why my suggestions is to have it use vanilla magic items like enderpearls, blaze rods and nether stars when TC is not installed and TC magic infusion when it is (requires secret research, knowledge fragment obtainable only, like aluminium transmutation).

It would also be gated to mid-late GT tech, with extensive usage of Titanium, which our "scientists" have found to have an incredible affinity with thaumium.
    Similar thing would happen with tungstensteel and voidmetal.

• I have enjoyed playing around with Gregtech 5.0.7 for awhile now. I since moved on to your unnofficial build so I can start playing around with fusion reactors again. I've been watching JerrythePenguin on Youtube and learned quite a bit. I have never done this forum stuff before so I hope I'm not in the wrong place to ask this. When I play your newest build buildcraft and railcraft is a must for me. Can you suggest what versions of Ic2, buildcraft, and railcraft I should use to play without any problems?
    I guess I should let you know I'm using forge 1490.

• Thank you SpwnX for the quick reply. I really do appreciate it. I'm at the library with my son right now, but when I get home I'll do a test run. Should have done one of those before posting.

• Jep, you will have a lot of fun with that one. :D And with quite a few other new crops.

And a question @all:

Should GT Crops need stuff like blocks below them? Like Diareed needs a Diamond Block below the farmland? Only the ones that have some block that fits and also only the crops producing expensive stuff...

• I like your pic bloodasp, but I must be honest....
    I don't get it.

Okay so I'm back home and I'm going to start this fusion reactor. If I do it right it should work, right? I dont want to build this thing if everything has'nt been implemented in the mod yet.

• Should GT Crops need stuff like blocks below them? Like Diareed needs a Diamond Block below the farmland? Only the ones that have some block that fits and also only the crops producing expensive stuff...

I'm not sure I like that idea, but I think I could endure it, at least when the material to make the blocks can also be obtained from ore veins. I play in peaceful mode, so it's important to be able to get items from crops that would otherwise only drop from hostile mobs (e.g. blaze rods, ghast tears).