[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• If i remember that right the plasma generator consumes every tick, but i can try it. Maybe i could also feed 3mb/t to a buffer and split it there so only half of that would reach the turbine...

• The turbine is rounding up to the next integer anyways. So 2mb/t is what it needs. Such low flow rates are really bad anyways because of stuff like this.

Can't you make Multiblocks check hatches every second instead every tick?
    Just adjust it to consume 20x per sec, instead 1x per tick.
    That way the rate would still be the same, but the math would be easier, and would have less rounding.

And I could throw away my fluid regulators on a lava pool, and relay only on GT pipes to regulate the flow.
    As we are now, the even the lowest tier input hatch can manage a Large Turbine...

• Can't you make Multiblocks check hatches every second instead every tick?
    Just adjust it to consume 20x per sec, instead 1x per tick.
    That way the rate would still be the same, but the math would be easier, and would have less rounding.

And I could throw away my fluid regulators on a lava pool, and relay only on GT pipes to regulate the flow.
    As we are now, the even the lowest tier input hatch can manage a Large Turbine...

Afaik the hatch and bus tiers all behave exactly the same. As long as they're big enough for your requirements and meet the multiblocks spec they should have the same throughput.

I've tested up to 32 B/s through an LV hatch (double its capacity). I haven't tried more yet though I'd be surprised if there was a limit to throughput based on size. I don't think it would be intentional at least.

I agree with switching to seconds because right now it's difficult to make the large turbines happy (though it can be done, just with very few options). I'm not sure I'd want to switch to just using GT pipes with no fluid regulators in any actual setup even if the math was done in mB/s though...

• Afaik the hatch and bus tiers all behave exactly the same. As long as they're big enough for your requirements and meet the multiblocks spec they should have the same throughput.

I've tested up to 32 B/s through an LV hatch (double its capacity). I haven't tried more yet though I'd be surprised if there was a limit to throughput based on size. I don't think it would be intentional at least.

Did you inputed 32B/s or 1600l/t?
    Because outputing 32B/S using a regulators would require 32 regulators; And GT pipes list their output as seconds, but they don't output this quantity each seconds; It's about half capacity, two times p/sec.
    So a 32B/s Pipe would output 16B two times each second (I think), and that is within the 16B capacity from the LV hatch.
    If you regulated 1600l/t (32B/s), than it is consumed so fast that this capacity doesn't even matter;

I agree with switching to seconds because right now it's difficult to make the large turbines happy (though it can be done, just with very few options). I'm not sure I'd want to switch to just using GT pipes with no fluid regulators in any actual setup even if the math was done in mB/s though...

If it was consumed each second, I believe that pipes alone would work perfectly. In my tests, their output per second matches a regulator, the problem is when things are calculated less than one time per second...

• Btw, fluid regulator set to some L/sec outputs liquids every tick. We can set speed in L/sec or L/tick, but it is speed, not frequency.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• Someone mentioned there were some inquiries about stuff I may have coded here. Just a friendly reminder that you should submit any bugs/problems at https://github.com/Blood-Asp/GT5-Unofficial/issues. I check github hourly during the day and respond promptly if its something I can address.

If you have any questions or suggestions that aren't suitable to github feel free to drop me a PM on the FTB forum. I may or may not get PMs here, think I'm blocking them at the moment. I'm not current on what's going on in this thread in the slightest so I won't know unless you bring it to my attention.

Thanks and happy Monday

PS: If anyone (pleasant) here has been working a lot with Large Turbines and frequents the FTB forum and wants to drop me a line, I need feedback on some numbers. Plzthx.

• Hello, ive got an issue with processing array not correctly working with macerators.
    i think, its the problem for all recipes with some chance of output. So, ive got some ore melted, and i have ghost results in my output bus. i think, this problem appears because some of macerators got succeed on some extra dust chance and some macerators are not.
    Problem is critical, because slots are taken and nothing in them really. so when, say, 15\16 slots are busy with ghost dusts, we have wasted byproducts, only regular "crushed ore" would appear.
    Players can manually drop out ghost dusts, but it works for some really little time, as for my processing, this slot appears busy with ghost dusts within a 5 minutes.
    Could you check out output of processing arrays please?

upd. Checked array with just one macerator - same problem... so its not bcuz of some macerators have %result and some are not. Wondering, whats the real reason...

Edited once, last by k911mipt: checked single result ().

• Again a combination i did not think of while programming... Will take a look at it.

глянь сюда, я переехал на другой проект со своим сервером.
    vk.com/deepcraftru
    Как и раньше мы можем связаться в скайпе.

Why is it allways the russians that need to be special?

• Btw, fluid regulator set to some L/sec outputs liquids every tick. We can set speed in L/sec or L/tick, but it is speed, not frequency.

If this is the case then how much fluid goes through per tick when it's set to 30 mB/s? Does it alternate between 2 mB and 1 mB every tick?

• i think, its the problem for all recipes with some chance of output. So, ive got some ore melted, and i have ghost results in my output bus.

Confirm same problem with Array with centrifuges processing rare earth.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• MT script for NaK 60K coolant cells if using IC2 build 780

recipes.addShaped(<gregtech:gt.60k_NaK_Coolantcell>, [[<ore:plateTin>, <ore:dustSodium>, <ore:plateTin>], [<ore:dustPotassium>, <IC2:reactorCoolantSimple:1>, <ore:dustPotassium>], [<ore:plateTin>, <ore:dustSodium>, <ore:plateTin>]]);

• Soo, finally an update again: GT 5.09.03

Rised rubber processing troughput.
    Added alternative circuit recipe.
    Rised lignite burn value 3x.
    Added recipe for "normal" fuel.

Charcoal Pit does now work.
    Seismic Procspector does work (including Analyzing, Printing and Book Assembling.
    Oil Driling Rig does now work. (But not completed)

I hope to finish all about the oil processing in the next 2-3 Days, after that i will start with all the bugreports that have queued up.

• Awesome. I am very excited about the oil processing and very much like how it's being done. :3

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Awesome. I am very excited about the oil processing and very much like how it's being done. :3

As I am about to switch from Oil→Fuel→TurboDiesel generatiors to fully wiring/transforming my 32768 EUt Naquadah Generator Mark III.
    I'd add Nq+ whas supposed to generate in The End asteroid GalactiGreg but never happened to generation bug.
    So I source Nq+ from Naquadah Bees (forestry) 40 Alveraries wth longest life, faster production, cave dwelling, nocturnal/diurnal, humidity and temperature normal queens, so everything is underground: