[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Lubricant and water? That's a bit different than the composition listed in the Wikipedia article that Blood Asp linked. Bentonite and barite already exist in GregTech, so those could have been used instead.

• Lubricant and water? That's a bit different than the composition listed in the Wikipedia article that Blood Asp linked. Bentonite and barite already exist in GregTech, so those could have been used instead.

Drilling fluid recipe is (in GT): 5 water cells, 1 stone dust, 20L lubricant in a mixer= 5cells Drilling fluid. Cheap and well obtainable. But I would like to have a better drilling fluid made from bentonite and oil, increasing the speed or the efficiency of the miner.

• Drilling fluid is needed in huge amounts (About 2000L per block mined). The reason why i even added it, is to make an infrastructure needed. Not only energy, but also large amounts of fluid need to be brought to the mining site. While barite has no use and comes in quite large amounts, it is still not enough for huge mining operations. The advanced miner II is allready quite complex to use it for mining. So that it actually will get used, i gave it the huge output bonus. Random 1-4x output. In average about 2,5x as much as normal mining and macerating. But actually building multiblocks outside the base, building energy and fluid supply should be enough work that it is not OP. It also only works with natrually generated GT ores. Mining GT ores another way, replacing and mining them with bonus inside the base does not work.

• I was thinking of perhaps a fancier version of the lubricant something similar to what lubricant is to water for the cutting machines. So it takes less EU but more materials. Maybe something like 1 barite dust added for every 5 cells. Even less depending on how you want to balance it. Just a thought though not really necessary.

• Drilling fluid is needed in huge amounts (About 2000L per block mined). The reason why i even added it, is to make an infrastructure needed. Not only energy, but also large amounts of fluid need to be brought to the mining site. While barite has no use and comes in quite large amounts, it is still not enough for huge mining operations. The advanced miner II is allready quite complex to use it for mining. So that it actually will get used, i gave it the huge output bonus. Random 1-4x output. In average about 2,5x as much as normal mining and macerating. But actually building multiblocks outside the base, building energy and fluid supply should be enough work that it is not OP. It also only works with natrually generated GT ores. Mining GT ores another way, replacing and mining them with bonus inside the base does not work.

2000L per block? 8o 8o 8o That is a lot.
    But it will be definitely worth it when used at uranium, pitchblende, platinum or Naquadah veins :D

• thank

how to get americium. without fusional reactor? if there is no generation of ore

Simple. You don´t. And you don´t need it, unless you want to build a MK3 reactor or the level 5 quantum tanks and chests.

• Official Post

Why not allow the manufacture of drilling fluid with barium anyways? It could be a partial substitute to lubricant.
    Recipe would use barium, reduce lubricant usage and yield even more drilling fluid.

Multiple recipes for drilling fluid would be a nice option to have.

• Found the issue why for some the Oil drill and Adv miner did not work correctly. The oil drill currently only works with LV energy hatch, the adv miner only with lv or MV hatch.

And just as info. The oil drill uses 24EU/t with LV hatch. The adv miner 48EU/t with MV hatch or LV hatch@2amp.

• Seems the autogenerated recipe failed. Fixed.

craft substances it does not specify the brand 1,2,3 fusion reactor. this is misleading and forced to watch the wiki :)) (надо будет потом все перевести на русский язык для того чтоб всем было понятно что да как)))