[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Neutronium blade fills that role pretty well. It will never break.

And the large one has 160% efficiency. But you need 72 neutronium for it, that are 1152 naquadria and americium, you need 1.223.059.046.400 EU and it takes 7.2 days to produce it, as well as 10000 seconds per double plate in the bending machine. As if anybody has the time to do that.

• You can also hammer those plates together by hand :D

But yeah, higher durability turbines would be nice. What happens at the moment when a blade runs out? Does it disapear or remain with 0 durabillity? Im currently using anquadah alloy, even that doesnt last very long...

• Getting this warning which repeats a few times on server when using Gregtech 5 for Minecraft 1.7.10. Is this normal or do I need to report it? Note this just just on a new game and noone has IC2 gear yet.

[18:37:50] [Server thread/WARN] [IC2.Item]: Detected invalid armor damage application:
    java.lang.Throwable
    at ic2.core.item.armor.ItemArmorElectric.setDamage(ItemArmorElectric.java:150) [ItemArmorElectric.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.func_77964_b(ItemStack.java:222) [add.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.entity.monster.EntitySkeleton.func_70636_d(SourceFile:115) [yl.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70071_h_(EntityLivingBase.java:1611) [sv.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving.func_70071_h_(EntityLiving.java:206) [sw.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.entity.monster.EntityMob.func_70071_h_(SourceFile:30) [yg.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:2070) [ahb.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72866_a(WorldServer.java:648) [mt.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:2034) [ahb.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1887) [ahb.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:489) [mt.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:636) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:334) [lt.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [li.class:?]

• Official Post

Getting this warning which repeats a few times on server when using Gregtech 5 for Minecraft 1.7.10. Is this normal or do I need to report it? Note this just just on a new game and noone has IC2 gear yet.

That might well be an IC2 halloween bug, that because Skeletons and Zombies spawn with electric armour, them being damaged in sunlight could damage the helmets wrongly.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Anyone know how far down an ore/metal block can be for metal plants to still detect it?

I'm curious because I got an idea to put like a copper, aluminium, and iridium block down below a dirt block to allow for any of those three plants to grow.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Anyone know how far down an ore/metal block can be for metal plants to still detect it?

I'm curious because I got an idea to put like a copper, aluminium, and iridium block down below a dirt block to allow for any of those three plants to grow.

I think that depends on what the root length is set to for the plant. I haven't tried GT 5.09, so I don't know about the new crops it adds, but I tried once with Aurelia, and as far as I could tell, only the first block below the farmland block worked. However, both ferru and aurelia can reach the second-to-last stage of growth without ore or metal blocks below, and still have a small chance to drop a seed bag, so if the GT 5.09 crops behave similarly, it won't be critical to have the blocks there for initial breeding.

• Anyone know if the seismic prospector works yet? And if so, how exactly to use it? I can't seem to access a GUI or get it to do anything with TNT, iTNT, or a data stick.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Anyone know if the seismic prospector works yet? And if so, how exactly to use it? I can't seem to access a GUI or get it to do anything with TNT, iTNT, or a data stick.

1. Place prospector on ground.
    2. Right click on it with TNT (8 )
    3. Wait a few seconds.
    4. Right click on it with Data Stick
    5. Put the Data Stick into the Scanner
    6. Put scanned Data Stick in the Printer and print pages
    7. Make a book from pages in the Assembler.
    8. Read the book.

Only next block below. 5.09.10

Blood, i have some suggestions:
    1. Bauxia should grow with Aluminum ore/block and Bauxite ore (or only Bauxite).
    2. Scheelinium should grow with Scheelite ore and Tungstate ore/Tungsten block.
    3. Reactoria should grow with any Uranium ore/block and Uraninite/Pitchblende ore.
    4. God of thunder should drop the tiny pile of thorium dust, and not nugget.
    Also, Fertilia drops Phosphate Dust and not a tiny pile, as in other plants.

• No go. Right-clicking with 8 dynamite sticks or a single stick does nothing whatsoever. Ditto for industrial TNT and regular TNT.

Quoted from "zorn":

• No go. Right-clicking with 8 dynamite sticks or a single stick does nothing whatsoever. Ditto for industrial TNT and regular TNT.

I mean TNT. It was a translation error from Russian to English.

• I hope not in my translation error?

Нет, это я перевёл неправильно. В голове отложилось с ванилы, что динамит, он и есть динамит, а не ТНТ. В игре я использую английский язык.

• I already said I tried with TNT, iTNT, and dynamite. None of them are working.

Quoted from "zorn":

• Any idea why it wouldn't work?

Images

Quoted from "zorn":

• Multiply redstone transmitters bug

We have several wireless redstone transmitter covers and only one receiver, all set to same frequency. Receiver detects signal only from last placed transmitter.

I think it should work like OR condition in this case and detects signal from any transmitter.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

Edited once, last by Sapient ().

• Well, the 8 TNT worked. But now I can't make a book...

What am I doing wrong now?
    432L squid ink
    9 paper
    Analyzed data stick

Images

Quoted from "zorn":