[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• I added Railcraft to my collection of mods using Gregtech 5 Unofficial, can I turn off tin and copper spawning in the Railcraft config and still be able to craft everything using Gregtech tin and copper? I already turned off tin and copper in IC2.

• I added Railcraft to my collection of mods using Gregtech 5 Unofficial, can I turn off tin and copper spawning in the Railcraft config and still be able to craft everything using Gregtech tin and copper? I already turned off tin and copper in IC2.

Yes you can. You can turn off almost all ore gen of other mods. You can also generate veins with ores that aren´t generated by GT by default.

• Just updated to Forestry 4.1 and GT 5.09.11. The world doesn't load half of the time and just takes me back to the menu saying "violent error", no crash report.

And I got this crash, when looking for the charcoal pit recipe in NEI :
    http://pastebin.com/XseApXFe

Not sure if it's GT side or Forestry's so I haven't put it on GitHub yet

• I came across a bug Processing Array:
    Processing Array structure: input output hatch/bus (32000/4 slot)
    maintenance hatch energy hatch (32k eu/t)
    16 basic Electrolyzer 32eu/t
    Structure 64 Electrolyzer
    1 overall input hatch 72000 (input water)
    2 common out hatch 32000 (out hydrogen)
    2 common input bus (empty cells) output (oxygen cells).

during operation of the machine. oxygen cells -> out hatch (not in out bus) and disappear

• [IDEA]

BloodAsp, is it possible to add Ties 2 ProcArray, made from for example Europium and with ability to contain up to 32 (or 64) machines?

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• I like the idea of a better processing array, but it should use the Europium in addition to the tungstensteel (similar to the fusion reactor upgrades), because otherwise it gets to easy, europium is quite cheap once you got a fusion reactor...

• Honestly the fusion casings that already exist seem like a good candidate without having to add more blocks though adding more blocks may be a good idea (more expensive PA machine makes sense too).

• Hi. I played factorio and I found a concept that I think will fit in GT just nice.

The idea is to use liquids to craft. This can be thought as an extension to fluid solidifier. You take some liquid molten iron, some molten copper, some liquid alloy, some liquid tin (throw there something else probably, like wiring) and get circuits. (for example).

• You uhhm mean like the Assembler, that uses Molten Soldering Stuff to make Circuits?

Yeah, but its more like adding a final element for making a circuit.
    I mean to craft the whole thing with molten metal. A more advanced machine to mass-produce circuits by pumping molten metals in the machine. Maybe not only circuits. Some more advanced parts, like robot arms and stuff with better effectivness. And finally a good reason to store metals in liquid form.

• With the aid of an awesome tick rate mod I can confirm that running a turbine blade to the end of its life just deletes the blade and doesn't blow anything up. Since blade maintenance was added this is still very undesirable since a lot of material goes into blades but if you log out for a month on a loaded server your base might still be usable, especially if you cache a a few blades in chests.

• Anyone here know how to update lwjgl in Forge? I want to do such to try and fix a clientside input bug, but all the tutorials are for default location in .minecraft\bin\

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Speaking of lwjgl does anyone know if it's possible to do occlusion culling of render calls? It's probably an "impossible" to fix vanilla issue but I don't think my frame rate should drop to 2 fps because I look at a stone wall with 500 ae2 blocks behind it.