Quantum Mining Laser

• A advanced version of the mining laser that:

-Has a blue beem.

-Has Fortune 3 (like the iridium drill)

-Has a lot more energy capacity

-Does More Damage

Crafted with 2 Reinforced Iridium Plates, a regular Ic2 mining laser,4 60k coolant cells and 2 lapotron crystals

• I'm not sure it's appropriate for the mining laser to have fortune iii, especially if it takes 1 less iridium plate to craft it than it does to craft an iridium drill. Also, how often do you find enough fortune-compatible ore in one line to justify using a mining laser for it?

However, I like some of the other details, like the higher damage, energy capacity, and presumably penetration distance when used in mining or horizontal mode (scatter and explosive modes might be too powerful if scaled up).

• Official Post

scatter and explosive modes might be too powerful if scaled up

When it has quantum in the name and is powered by EU, there is no such thing as too powerful :P

But the ideas are nice. Expecting a nerf to the normal one, maybe removing some of the modes like explosive unless the price of the quantum one goes up.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

It's a very early test if it is one, it explodes really really violently in water, and the explosion force seems to change depending on how it's fired.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.